Optimawave™ Technology allows this 30-inch built-in microwave oven to operate at a true power level between 10-100% for consistent, even cooking similar to your full-size oven or range. Convection cooking options are made easy to use with our EasyConvect™ Conversion System that takes the guesswork out of converting recipes for convection.
In 1919 our iconic Stand Mixer was born. And from that stemmed an entire kitchen of high-performance appliances-all created with the same attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless design. As the only appliance brand that only makes things for the kitchen, we continue to keep pushing the limits with our products so you can keep doing the same with everything you create. So, here's to you, your kitchen and the delicious world that surrounds us all.
EasyConvect™ Conversion System
- Takes the guesswork out of using the convection cycle by automatically adjusting both the cooking time and temperature to their convection equivalents.
True 10-Level Power Control
- Delivers consistent power at one of ten power levels between 10-100%. Optimawave™ Technology takes away the on/off cycling that creates cold spots and overcooked edges.
Custom Reheat and Custom Defrost Cycle
- Helps provide deliciously even cooking without having to guess at cooking times or power levels.
Sensor Steam Cycle with Steamer Container
- A sensored microwave oven cycle that allows precise steaming based on the food type and doneness level selected. Includes a steamer container to help you get the best results.
Crispwave™ Technology and Crisper Pan
- Allows the microwave oven to be used for browing, crisping, and pan-frying when you use the specially designed crisper pan.
Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock
- Features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean.
1.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- This microwave oven has a large capacity that allows you to use it as a complement for your conventional oven.
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Convection Element Wattage||1600|
|Grill Power Wattage||1600|
|Dinner Plate Reheat||Yes|
|Control Lock Out Feature||Yes|
|Handle Material||Extruded Aluminum|
|Capacity||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Height in Front||18-5/8"|
|Height in Back||17-1/4"|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 06/11/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.Up to $1000 off KitchenAid Appliance Packages
(Valid: 04/01/2014 - 06/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Up to $1000 off KitchenAid Appliance Packages
-$200 Rebate on 3 Qualifying Appliances
-$400 Rebate on 4 Qualifying Appliances
-$500 Rebate on 5 Qualifying Appliances
-$700 Rebate on 6 Qualifying Appliances
- BONUS $100 Rebate on a select Refrigerator or Range
purchased as part of this promotion
- BONUS $300 Rebate on a select Refrigerator or Wall Oven
or Range or Cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
April 1– June 30, 2014
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.