This adorable, new children's recliner is one of our new additions to our line of licensed juvenile upholstered furniture. It is constructed with a mixed hardwood frame that is generously padded with polyester fiber fill and densified fibers for comfort and safety. It contains a steel reclining mechanism that is also manufactured in the U.S.A., and it features an over-stuffed backrest with a horizontal stitch in the mid-section for added eye appeal. The armrests are slightly wider at the top and then taper down to the floor with a flattened front surface. There is a plastic cupholder recessed into the top surface of the right armrest. The recliner is then upholstered in a 7 oz. bright aquamarine blue solid fabric with a matching piece of fabric stitched to the bottom front of the seat to the top of the footrest. The inner backrest is upholstered in 7 oz. polyester fabric using the new state-of-the-art sublimation printing process which allows the imagery to resemble a real photograph due to the ability of being able to use many different colors, and also to allow the creation of shading and shadowing within those colors. It makes the figures "come to life" ! The bottom is covered in black upholstery fabric, and there are round, plastic feet on each corner to avoid wear and tear of the fabric. The seat height is 13.5" from the floor, and this item is recommended for children from 3 to 7 years of age. Recommended weight limit is 75 lbs.
- 50% wood; 15% densified fiber; 5% polyester fibers; 8% metal; 2% plastic; 20% fabric
- Matching Cupholder
- Features an attractive over-stuffed backrest, with armrests that are slightly wider at the top and then taper down to the floor with a flattened front surface
- Upholstered in the new state-of-the-art sublimation printing process which allows for the image to be more like a real photograph with multiple colors and the ability to have shadows and shading in the images that are featured on the inner backrest
- The back and armrests are upholstered in an all-over coordinating floral pattern
- Four round plastic "feet" on each chair in order to prevent the fabric from being torn, and for additional style
- Recommended weight limit: 75 lbs
Frame Material: Wood
Seat Height: 13.5"
Weight: 32 lbs
Series: Noah's Ark