This ever popular kid's recliner has all the same features and construction that the licensed recliner line has, with the only difference being that it is upholstered in a chocolate brown microfiber "suede" fabric which makes it appealing as a great addition to the family room or den to enjoy with the rest of the family. An added feature of this fabric is that it is easily cleaned with a damp cloth with mild soap and water.
Kidz world is the leading manufacturer of children's furniture, all made in the USA. All items are built just like adult furniture with hardwood frames for a strong and long lasting product. Available in generic fabrics, John Deere Mossy Oak, Disney and Spiderman.
- Fabric cleans easily with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Armrests are slightly larger at the top, flattened top surface
- Meets all CAL foam, CPSIA standards, lead tests, and is CARB compliant
- Recessed plastic cupholder in the top of the right-hand armrest
- Each recliner is filled with polyester fiber fill and polyurethane foam padding
- Front section which are padded for safety and to ensure no sharp edges
- Recliner has a sturdy, mixed hardwood frame with a reclining mechanism made of steel
- Reclining mechanism has a safety feature, whereby, the footrest must be pulled out from the bottom, before a child is able to recline back
- Once seated in the chair, the child can safely recline back on their own by pushing back on the armrests
- Stylish backrest is over-stuffed providing a large, rounded top
- Material: 50% Wood; 15% Densified Fiber; 5% Polyester Fiber fibers; 8% Metal; 2% Plastic; 20% Fabric
Weight: 33 lbs
Frame Material: Wood
Series: Designer Collection