The Personal sized Keurig B31 Personal Brewer is a second-generation model that lets you adjust the size of the brew. Using convenient K-Cups, the B31 is more than a coffee brewer. It's a hot beverage maker that fits in a very small space. It's great in a dormitory or rooming arrangement. You may actually find it on office desks as a quick way to make coffee while you work.Available at AppliancesConnection
This personal brewer from Keurig has a compact size and lets you enjoy your favorite coffee, tea or hot cocoa anywhere in less than two minutes. It uses Patented disposable K-Cup "mini-brewers" that contain the precise grind and quantity for a perfect cup. Brewing takes place inside the K-Cup, leaving no flavor residue from brew to brew and no messy grindings, drippings or cleanup. Simply fill the water reservoir with fresh water for each use, insert a K-Cup and press the "Brew" button. Choose from a 6, 8 or 10-ounce cup. The water level guide offers accurate measuring, and the LED indicator guides you through each brew.
Brews 1 cup at a time
One 8-oz. cup brews in approximately 2 minutes.
6-, 8- or 10-oz. selectable brew sizes
For a custom cup of coffee.
Turns brewer off when cycle is complete.
Ideal for small spaces.
12-count K-Cup variety pack included
Provides various coffee and tea flavors.
Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year
Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited
Weight: 9.6 lbs.
Auto Shutoff: Yes
Brew Time: Approximately 2 minutes
Capacity: Up to 10 oz.
Energy Star: No
- Stock Id:193662
- Weight:9.6 lbs.
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:Up to 10 oz.
- Auto Shutoff:Yes
- Warranty Terms - Parts:1 Year
- Warranty Terms - Labor:1 Year Limited
- Brew Time:Approximately 2 minutes
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X