The Stand Alone Kamado Joe does not come with the Cart or Side Shelves. These grills are the same dimensions as the standard configuration, but is intended for use in grill tables and/or outdoor kitchens. These grills are available in either black powder coated galvanized steel or with stainless steel bands and hinge. Please inquire for additional details.
A key advantage of Kamado Joe’s ceramic vessel is its ability to insulate. Not only does this require less total heat for cooking, it also lets you cook at significantly higher temperatures or at very low temperatures for a significantly longer time. Combine this with the ability to not only control, but fine-tune temperature and you get a grill that is extremely versatile.
- Stainless steel hinged cooking grate allows you to add charcoal as you cook
- Heat-resistant ceramics lock in juices and flavor
- 254 square inches of cooking area in a compact grill design
- Venting can be adjusted to maintain precise cooking temperatures
- Ash tool and grill gripper are included for easy maintenance
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Color: Black
- Style: Freestanding
- Rotisserie: No
- Burner Type: Standard
- Grill Light: No
- Griddle: No
- Side Burner: No