Roomba 780 features Dirt Detect™ Series 2 technology which helps the robot perform concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas. Roomba 780's touchpad eliminates buttons and gives you control of the robot at the touch of your fingertips. Room-to-room cleaning tells Roomba to clean one room before moving on to the next. The Full Bin Indicator lets you know when the dust bin is full and needs to be emptied.
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists, iRobot designs and builds some of the world’s most important robots. iRobot’s home robots are revolutionizing the way people clean – inside and out.
Let the robot do the dirty work.
Roomba uses a patented 3-stage cleaning process to vacuum carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors on its own, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Roomba 780's cleaning features include:
- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the cleaning head provides excellent performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust, allergens and more
- AeroVac™ Series 2 Bin: Employs a powerful vacuum to vigorously pull debris and hair off brushes into the bin. The distributed air collection and clog-resistant design of the AeroVac Series 2 Bin optimizes vacuum effectiveness and dirt and hair packing efficiency.
- Dual HEPA Air Filters: Capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns, limiting the recirculation of fine particles and leaving fresher, healthier air behind
- Roomba provides comprehensive cleaning coverage: vacuuming in tight spots, under and around furniture and along baseboards.
- Persistent Pass Cleaning Method: Employs a back and forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt
- Every home is different: Roomba maximizes cleaning by adapting to your unique household environment. iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology monitors the cleaning environment more than 60 times per second, using multiple sensors (like cliff detection) and dozens of behaviors (including wall following) to clean your home.
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumper: Cushions the contact made between Roomba and walls, furniture and other objects, protecting household items while it cleans
- Dirt Detect Series 2: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris, performing concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas and ensuring the whole floor is clean
- Roomba knows which areas to clean – and those to avoid. Virtual Wall® Lighthouses confine Roomba in one room until it is clean and then lets it move into the next room, ensuring the robot methodically cleans multiple rooms. Roomba also charges itself, going back to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings.
- Extended-Life Power Management: Roomba 780 uses sophisticated power management software to deliver up to 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use
- On-Board Scheduling: Cleans when it's convenient for you, up to 7 times per week
- Carrying Handle: Includes a recessed carrying handle for easy one-handed transport
- Touchpad Control: Eliminates buttons, giving you control at the touch of your fingertips
- Full Bin Indicator: Lets you know when the bin is full and needs to be emptied
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 780
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger (3-hour charge time)
- 1 Compact Self-Charging Home Base
- 2 Virtual Wall Lighthouses
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Bristle Brush, Flexible Brush and Side Brush
- 2 Brush Cleaning Tools
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Instructional DVD
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.