Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot with Dirt Detect Series 2 Technology, Dual HEPA Air Filters, On-Board Scheduling, Molded Soft-Touch Bumper, 2 Auto Virtual Walls and A Compact Self-Charging Home Base
Roomba 770 removes dirt, dust and pet hair on its own. It features Dirt Detect™ Series 2 technology to concentrate cleaning in the dirtiest areas and a Full Bin Indicator that lets you know when the bin needs to be emptied. Using iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology, Roomba thoroughly vacuums the entire floor, including hard-to-reach spots under furniture. Dual HEPA air filters stop fine dust from circulating in your home.Available at AppliancesConnection
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists, iRobot designs and builds some of the world’s most important robots. iRobot’s home robots are revolutionizing the way people clean – inside and out.
Let the robot do the dirty work.
Roomba uses a patented 3-stage cleaning process to vacuum your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors on its own, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Roomba 770's cleaning features include:
- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the new cleaning head provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust, allergens and more
- AeroVac™ Series 2 Bin: Employs a powerful vacuum to vigorously pull debris and hair off brushes into the bin. The distributed air collection and clog-resistant design of the AeroVac Series 2 Bin optimizes vacuum effectiveness and dirt and hair packing efficiency.
- Dual HEPA Air Filters: Capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns, limiting the recirculation of fine particles and leaving fresher, healthier air behind
- Roomba provides comprehensive cleaning coverage : vacuuming in tight spots, under and around furniture and along baseboards.
- Persistent Pass Cleaning Method: Employs a back and forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt
- Every home is different. Roomba maximizes cleaning by adapting to your unique household environment. iAdapt Technology monitors the cleaning environment more than 60 times per second, using multiple sensors (like cliff detection) and dozens of behaviors (including wall following) to clean your home. Just like you, it spends more time cleaning the dirtiest areas of your floor, making sure you get the cleanest possible results.
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumper: Cushions the contact made between Roomba's bumper and walls, furniture and other objects, protecting household items while it cleans
- Dirt Detect Series 2: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris, performing concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas and ensuring the whole floor is clean
- Roomba knows which areas to clean and those to avoid: Auto Virtual Wall® barriers emit an infrared beam that Roomba won't cross, keeping the robot in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't. Plus, Roomba charges itself, going back to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings.
- Extended-Life Power Management: Roomba 770 uses sophisticated power management software to deliver up to 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations, ensuring hundreds of cleaning cycles under proper use
- Full Bin Indicator: Lets you know when the bin is full and needs to be emptied
- On-Board Scheduling: Cleans when it's convenient for you, up to 7 times per week
- Carrying Handle: Includes a recessed carrying handle for easy one-handed transport
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 770
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger (3-hour charge time)
- 1 Compact Self-Charging Home Base
- 2 Auto Virtual Walls (each requires 2 C batteries, not included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 2 Brush Cleaning Tools
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Instructional DVD
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
- Stock Id:348096
- Filter Type:HEPA
- Edge Cleaning:Yes
- Self Propelled:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X