IT-8100-EB Massage Chair with 6 Roller Massage Mechanisms, 14 Bags for Foot Massage, Seat Vibration, Lumbar Heat, Air Pressure Massage, Headphone Jack, and Faux Leather Upholstery in Chocolate Brown
- Width: 21.6"
- Height: 36.8"
- Depth: 31"
New for 2013, the IT-8100 features stress and tension relief through full body massage, and foot rollers for an invigorating reflexology massage. The IT-8100 has many of the features and benefits of units costing twice as much! We designed it to include the most desirable massage chair functions, such as FOOT ROLLERS for your soles, 4 expertly designed auto programs, full arm and calf massage, and 6 adjustable therapeutic massage techniques. This chair also includes a headphone jack to play back your favorite playlist via an MP3 player. At an amazing price point the IT-8100 now makes the total full body Infinity massage affordable!Available at AppliancesConnection
- 6 Roller massage mechanism, performs kneading, tapping, shiatsu, pummel massage, etc
- Kneading: five speeds
- Tapping: five speeds and adjustable widths
- Pummel: five speeds and adjustable widths
- Wavelet (synchronized kneading & tapping): five speeds
- Shiatsu: Width adjustable
- 2 Rollers foot massage
- Air pressure massage for head and neck (2 triple-layers air bags)
- Air pressure massage for arms (4 air bags each side)
- Air pressure massage for buttock and hip
- Air pressure foot massage (total 14 air bags)
- Seat vibration
- Lumbar Heat
- Extendable footrest, extends to 7.4" maximum
- Memory program setting
|Massage Areas:||Full Body|
|Automatic Body Scan Technology:||No|
|Weight Capacity:||330 lbs.|
- Stock Id:357373
- Upholstery:Faux Leather
- Massage Type:Shiatsu/Swedish
- Massage Areas:Full Body
- Automatic Body Scan Technology:No
- LCD Controller:Yes
- Weight Capacity:330 lbs.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X