IT-7800-BB Therapeutic Massage Chair with Double Sectioned Footrests, 12 Cushioned Airbags, Manual Incline, 4 Unique Auto-massage Functions and Upholstered in Faux Leather, in Black
- Width: 33"
- Height: 49"
- Depth: 55"
Sit back, relax and enjoy the power of massage therapy – without ever leaving your home! The IT-7800 Therapeutic Massage Chair brings relaxation to everyday living by providing innovative technology, powerful therapy and soothing comfort. From head to toe, this capable chair will treat you to the comfort you deserve through Kneading, Shiatsu and Tapping massage options. Customize your massage and target the areas that need it most with the user-friendly controls. Unique to the IT-7800 are the double sectioned footrests, each of which is complete with 12 cushioned airbags to deliver targeted tension relief for the calves, ankles, soles and feet. Manually adjust the incline of the chair and elevation of the footrests for a completely personalized massage. No matter the areas of stress, discomfort or fatigue, sink into the rich, enveloping massage chair and enjoy the luxury of a full-body massage without ever leaving home.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Four unique auto-massage functions
- Adjustable speed and strength of massage
- Double-section footrests with 12 heavy-duty airbags
- Kneading, Shiatsu and Tapping massage techniques
- Adjustable incline and foot rests for complete control
|Massage Areas:||Full Body|
|Automatic Body Scan Technology:||No|
- Stock Id:357329
- Upholstery:Faux Leather
- Massage Type:Shiatsu/Swedish
- Massage Areas:Full Body
- Automatic Body Scan Technology:No
- LCD Controller:No
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X