Halifax interior furniture is made of plantation mahogany wood, perfectly kiln-dried for low moisture manufacturing conditions. Fully assembled and ready to use, Halifax furniture will live up to and exceed your highest expectations. "Add a romantic touch to your indoor, feel like at your beach house, see your curtains weaving in the ocean breeze and listen to the waves breaking onshore.
Teak is the most precious tropical hardwood and has been used in the ship industry for decades. Infinita is in constant contact with their manufacturers to assure the product is of top quality - here just a couple of key items we continuously review: All wood is grade specific, All wood is kiln dried to perfect manufacturing condition, Packaging material is produced to specification to protect the product while handled and transported to the consumer.
- Halifax collection
- White distressed color
- Solid mahogany wood construction
- Classy, cozy and yet modern
- Premium hardware
- Strong and durable construction
- Combine with many different interior designs
- Fully assembled, ready to use
- Two shelves and one large open compartment
- White distressed finish for the relaxed and cozy look
- Boxed in a heavy duty freight carton box, cushioned with styro and corrugated corner and edge protectors
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 47 1/4"(120cm) x 27 1/2"(70cm) x 19 5/8" (50cm).
- Weight: 88.2lbs (40kg) / Box weight: 97lbs (44kg)
- Shipping via LTL: strapped to pallet and delivered by freight: 48" x 42" x 60", 130lbs.
- Up to 4 units per pallet.
- Container load: 118 units / 40ft