Learn more »
The latest addition to our finest line of instant hot water dispensers, the Indulge Modern is perfect for the modern kitchen enthusiast. The dual-function handle can be pushed down and back for near-boiling 200°F filtered water and pulled down and forward for cool, filtered water. Hot and cool from a single handle, now that's modern design.Available at AppliancesConnection
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
Consider how often you heat water. When you do, you'll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It's truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that's exactly why millions of people have installed them.Hot Water -- Dispenses near-boiling 200 degrees F.
- Graceful high-arching spout swivels for greater convenience and stylish integrated levers provide a dramatic look
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the cool lever remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass faucet construction
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Cold Valve: Manual return
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 9.75 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
- 5-Year We Come To You(tm) In-Home Service Warranty
- NSF(R) listed
- For use with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (tank not included)
- Stock Id:252797
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X