ESSENTIAL 3/4 Horsepower Continuous Feed Food Disposer with Direct Wire Power Connector and 1725 Grinding Speed (RPM)
The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens. Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen.Description:
The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens.
Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist, designed specifically for homes with septic systems.With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where theyre virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Youll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
Whats more, if youve never owned a food waste disposer, youre in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, theyre among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle Ensures quiet operation.
|Type of Feed||Continuous|
|On/Off Control||Wall Switch|
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
|Lubrication||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||20.8 lbs.|
|Unit Finish||Black Enamel Gray TEN-1706|
|Overall Height||12-5/8 in.|
|SoundSeal Technology||Anti-Vibration Mount |
Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount
Quiet Collar Sink Baffle
|MultiGrind Technology||GrindShear Ring|
|Grind Chamber Capacity||40 oz.|
|Motor Protection||Manual Reset Overload|
|Average Water Usage||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day|
|Average Electrical Usage||1/2 KWH Per Month|
|Drain Connection||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection||Yes|
- Stock Id:52571
- Type:Continuous Feed
- Grinding Speed (RPM):1725
- Width:8 3/4"
- Height:12 5/8"
- Depth:8 3/4"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Auto Reverse:No
- Horsepower (Hp):3/4
- Power Connector:Direct Wire
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Fort Mitchell, KY
Reviewed on: December 31, 2012
Overall Rating: 5.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Pros: All parts needed to install are included. Generally an easy install.
Will Recommend: Yes
Info & Guides
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Mounting Adapter Guide
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Check the plant in your area
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Household Disposers and Accessories Brochure
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Specifications
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - Installation Care and Use Manual
- In-Sink-Erator ESSENTIAL - warranty details