With 15,500 BTU Dual Triple Ring, 2 10,500 BTU Rapid and 2 7,000 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners, cooking has never been easier.
ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly.
- Preheating is generally unnecessary.
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized.
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking. Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables. And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- 3 special glass panels keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range. This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption.
Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up.
Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Semi Sealed Burners allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cook top for easy cleaning.
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners and 1 small burner
- Enameled removable burner caps for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
| General Features |
| Size || 24” |
| Fuel Type || Gas |
| Digital Clock and Timer || Yes |
| Electronic Ignition || Yes |
| Wok Ring || Yes |
| Control Knobs || Chrome |
| Storage / Warming Drawer || Full Width |
| Liquid Propane (LP) || Kit Included |
| Power Requirements || 120 Volt 60Hz. 2 Amp |
| Cooktop Features |
| Burners || 4 |
| Dual Triple Ring Burners (1) || 15,500 BTU |
| Rapid (2) || 10,500 BTU |
| Semi-Rapid (1) || 7,000 BTU |
| Flame Failure Safety Device || Yes |
| Cast Iron Grates || Continuous |
| Main Oven Features |
| Continuous Clean Panels || Optional |
| Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.) || 2.4 Cu. ft. |
| Convection Bake || 11,500 BTU |
| Convection Broil || 9,000 BTU |
| Grill-Baking or Broiler || Yes - Infrared |
| Total Power Rating || 64,000 BTU |
| Oven Temperature Range || 150° - 500° |
| Preheat Indicator Lamp || Yes |
| Racks || 2 |
| Dimensions |
| Width (in) || 23.88" |
| Height (in) w/o Backguard || 35.75" - 37.75" |
| Height (in) of Backguard || 5.88" |
| Depth (in) || 23.63" |
| Weight (lbs.) || 180 |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.