Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 2.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection Oven Cooking in Blue
Learn more »
With 15,500 BTU Dual Triple Ring, 2 10,500 BTU Rapid and 2 7,000 BTU Semi-Rapid Burners, cooking has never been easier.Available at AppliancesConnection
ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is "sealed" very quickly.
- Preheating is generally unnecessary.
- As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized.
- This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking. Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general e.g. fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables. And also for cooking "au gratin" e.g. cauliflower cheese.
- This operates like a conventional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork, chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits, baked fruit, etc.
- 3 special glass panels keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
Class A for performance and consumption (according to European standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range. This is demonstrated by the Energy Label, the European standard introduced in January 2003, which classifies ovens according to their energy consumption.
Electronic Ignition included in the knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up.
Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Semi Sealed Burners allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cook top for easy cleaning.
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to draught or liquid overflow
- Enameled grilles
- Includes 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners and 1 small burner
- Enameled removable burner caps for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cast iron grates
Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use
|Digital Clock and Timer||Yes|
|Storage / Warming Drawer||Full Width|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||Kit Included|
|Power Requirements||120 Volt 60Hz. 2 Amp|
|Dual Triple Ring Burners (1)||15,500 BTU|
|Rapid (2)||10,500 BTU|
|Semi-Rapid (1)||7,000 BTU|
|Flame Failure Safety Device||Yes|
|Cast Iron Grates||Continuous|
|Main Oven Features|
|Continuous Clean Panels||Optional|
|Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||2.4 Cu. ft.|
|Convection Bake||11,500 BTU|
|Convection Broil||9,000 BTU|
|Grill-Baking or Broiler||Yes - Infrared|
|Total Power Rating||64,000 BTU|
|Oven Temperature Range||150° - 500°|
|Preheat Indicator Lamp||Yes|
|Height (in) w/o Backguard||35.75" - 37.75"|
|Height (in) of Backguard||5.88"|
- Stock Id:330621
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Heat Insulated Door
There are 3 special glass panels that keep the heat inside the oven, allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
Please note: cooking in this mode is conducted with the door closed. The fan reduces the fierce heat from the broiler, providing an excellent method for broiling a range of foods; chops, steaks, etc. without having to turn the food during cooking.
Save 3 percent on Ilve/Verona Range
Designers and architects may receive 3% cash back via mail-in rebate with purchase of Ilve and/or Verona Range(s).
Postmark by July 31, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X