ICE0250FA Modular Full Cube Ice Machine with Air Condensing Unit, Superior Construction, Cuber Evaporator, Harvest Assist and Filter-Free Air: Stainless Steel Finish
- Width: 30.13"
- Height: 20"
- Depth: 24.25"
Learn more »
The Ice-O-Matic full cube ice machine is a combination modular, full-cube ice machine and storage bin that is a perfect choice for any light-use ice machine needs. The attached storage bin eliminates the need to shop for a matching, separate ice bin. This machine uses filter-free, air-cooled condenser which saves money and hassle. The built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus. Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice.
Located in Denver, Colorado, Ice-O-Matic is a leading global manufacturer of a wide range of commercial ice-making products including cube ice makers, Pearl Ice makers, flake ice makers, storage bins, dispensers and water filters. Since 1952, they have been developing new technologies and programs, such as the introduction of AgION® Antimicrobial Compound in our ICE Series cube ice makers and our extended warranty water filter program, which have resulted in the creation of products that are more efficient for business and safer for the environment.
Ice-O-Matic ice makers are constructed from durable stainless steel on the inside and a durable stainless finish and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
Ice-O-Matic combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
No air filter to clean or change.
Cube Ice Makers – ICE Series Warranty:
- Three years Parts and Labor.
- Five years Parts coverage on the evaporator and the compressor.
- Seven years Parts and Labor on the evaporator when you enroll in the Ice-O-Matic IFQ Series water filter program with your cube ice maker and replace the filter every six months (available in the U.S.A. and Canada only).
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels:||No|
|Cube Size:||Full Cubes|
|Energy Star Rated:||No|
|Daily Ice Production:||Ice Production: 336 lbs (70°F air/ 50°F water); AHRI Production: 253 lbs (90°F air/ 70°F water)|
- Stock Id:347633
- Energy Star:No
- Ice Storage:NA
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Drain Required:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Daily Ice Production:336 Lbs.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Cube Size:Full
- Voltage Characteristics:115/60/1
- Condensing Unit Type:Air
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Brochure
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Installation Manual
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Parts Manual Revision 1, 2 and 3
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Parts Manual Revision 4
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Parts Manual Revision 5
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Service Bulletin
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Danfoss Brazing
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Service Manual
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FA - Specification Sheet