ICE0406FA Energy Star Rated Modular Full Cube Ice Machine with Air Condensing Unit, Superior Construction, Cuber Evaporator, Harvest Assist & Filter-Free Air in Stainless Steel Finish
Learn more »
The Ice-O-Matic full cube ice machine is able to produce up to 460 pounds of full-cube ice in 24 hours. Full-cube ice is ideal for soft drinks or any type of beverage. Built-in antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria and slime fungus. Electroless nickel plating prevents the long-term damaging effects of water and ice. Harvest Assist clears ice off the freezing surfast for fast, consistent ice production.Available at Appliances Connection
Located in Denver, Colorado, Ice-O-Matic is a leading global manufacturer of a wide range of commercial ice-making products including cube ice makers, Pearl Ice makers, flake ice makers, storage bins, dispensers and water filters. Since 1952, they have been developing new technologies and programs, such as the introduction of AgION® Antimicrobial Compound in our ICE Series cube ice makers and our extended warranty water filter program, which have resulted in the creation of products that are more efficient for business and safer for the environment.
Ice-O-Matic partners with ENERGY STAR to ensure you receive the most efficient ice machine for your investment dollar. Ice-O-Matic is committed to continually improving the energy efficiency of our ice machines. We are uncompromising in our pursuit of both energy efficiency and productivity and are continually looking for ways to improve both, thereby delivering the best value in energy efficient ice machines.
Ice-O-Matic ice makers are constructed from durable stainless steel on the inside and a durable stainless finish and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
Ice-O-Matic combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
No air filter to clean or change.
Cube Ice Makers – ICE Series Warranty:
- Three years Parts and Labor.
- Five years Parts coverage on the evaporator and the compressor.
- Seven years Parts and Labor on the evaporator when you enroll in the Ice-O-Matic IFQ Series water filter program with your cube ice maker and replace the filter every six months (available in the U.S.A. and Canada only).
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels:||No|
|Cube Size:||Full Cubes|
|Energy Star Rated:||Yes|
|Energy Use:||4.2-6.3 KWh/100 lb ice|
|Daily Ice Production:||Ice Production: 529 lbs (70°F air/ 50°F water); ARHI Production: 358 lbs (90°F air/ 70°F water)|
- Stock Id:346598
- Energy Star:Yes
- Ice Storage:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Drain Required:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Daily Ice Production:529 lbs.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Cube Size:Full
- Voltage Characteristics:208-230/60/1
- Energy Use:4.2-6.3 KWh/100 lb ice
- Condensing Unit Type:Air
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Specifications Sheet
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Service Bulletin
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Parts Manual Revision 1 and 2
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Parts Manual Revision 3
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Parts Manual Revision 4
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Brochure
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Installation Manual
- Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA - Danfoss Brazing