30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Steel Trim
The MOV230S 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 8.4 cu. ft., 4.2 cu. ft. per oven. Both ovens are self-cleaning, making it easy to clean. The digital temperature probe connects to controls and switches the oven into automatic hold when the desired internal food temperature is reached.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes : Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- Sleek and Sophisticated Millennia® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Oven Capacity:||4.2 Cubic Feet/Oven|
- Stock Id:92828
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Color:Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Steel Trim
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:50.5625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:23.375"
- Exterior Height:51.09375"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X