Zephyr's high performance hoods provide maximum ventilation for today's kitchens. All of Zephyr's ventilation products deliver two to three times the power of a conventional range hood. Designed for convenience and efficiency, the self cleaning feature eliminates the use of a restrictive baffle or mesh filtration unit. Manufactured with the highest quality in mind, Zephyr's innovative product line is ISO-9001 certified and carries a remarkable reputation in function, design, and warranty.
Exceptional performance in a quiet package, the Breeze II is equipped with upgraded 400 CFM blowers. Three blower speeds and a convenient delay feature let you step away while the fan runs for 15 minutes, then automatically shuts off. Sleek, integrated controls simplify cleanup, and the two-level incandescent bulbs offer a nightlight dinner. Options: Re-circulation Kit, Halogen Lighting.
- 400 CFM, Turbine Blowers
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Filters
- Ultra Quiet 1.5 to 4.5 Sones
- 3 Speed Electronic Controls
- Non-Stick Internal Housing and Blowers
- 2 Mini Flood R16 Bulbs Included
- Ducting 3 1/4" x 10" Vertical or Horizontal or Ductless Operation with Optional Recirculation Kit
- Two Year Limited Warranty for Parts: For two years from the date of your original purchase of the Products, we will provide, free of charge, Products or parts to replace those that failed due to manufacturing defects. We may choose, in our sole discretion, to repair or replace parts before we elect to replace the Products.
- One Year Limited Warranty for Labor: For one year from the date of your original purchase of the Products, we will provide, free of charge, the labor cost associated with repairing the Products or parts to replace those that failed due to manufacturing defects. After the first year from the date of your original purchase, you are responsible for all labor costs associated with this warranty.
|Net Width:||35 7/8"|
|Sones:||1.5 - 4.5|
|Colors:||Stainless Steel, Black or White|
|Dual Level Lighting:||Yes|
|Option 1 (Vertical):||3 1/4" x 10"|
|Option 2 (Rear Horizontal):||3 1/4" x 10"|
|Option 3:||Recirculating - Requires Recirculation Kit (OAK1121001)|
|Aluminum Replacement Filters:||OAK1122001|