Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the "Workshops for Precision Engineering and Electrical Engineering" in Stuttgart, Germany. Since then, Bosch has grown into a global leader through its dedication to innovation and quality engineering. Bosch is one of the companies with the most patent applications worldwide. Today, Bosch operates in almost 50 countries on every continent through subsidiaries and associated companies. All around the world, the Bosch name stands for innovation, quality and product diversity.Available at AppliancesConnection
Bosch introduces built-in ovens worth getting excited about. With the greatest capacity on the market and new safety and efficiency-oriented features, they deliver an impressive package that fulfills your expectations for premium home appliances. When they say its ultra-fast preheat prepares the oven to be cooking-ready in under 7 minutes, it really will be. Their ovens effortlessly uphold the Bosch tradition of quality and reliability, since they only use the highest-quality materials and build every unit right here in the U.S.A.
Ergonomic retractable dials combined with Touch Control on glass with an amber full text display
•Both Oven Features
Largest cavity with 4.7 cu.ft. overall oven capacity
•5 Cooking Modes
•Exclusive safe and efficient 2 hour self-clean cycle
•10 pass recessed broil element
•Concealed Bake Element
•Porcelained self clean rack supports
•5 Standard Racks
•2 oven lights
•Dual rated, 120/208 volts
•Upper Oven Features
Additional Cooking Modes
Genuine European Convection
Fast Preheat for 6 different cooking modes
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||51 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||51 1/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.):||302|
|Ergonomic Retractable Dials:||Yes|
|Amber Colored Full Text Display:||Yes|
|Amber Colored Display:||No|
|Genuine European Convection:||Upper|
|Convection Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper|
|Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper/Lower|
|Self Clean Mode:||2-Hour Cycle|
|Ball Bearing Telescopic Racks:||None|
|Porcelain Self Clean Rack Supports:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broil Pan:||Yes|
|Cavity Lighting:||2 per Cavity|
|Concealed Bake Element:||Yes|
|Recessed 10 Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.7 cu. ft. Upper & Lower|
|Convection Element Wattage:||2,000|
|Broil Element Wattage:||3,600|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2,000|
|Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4 Wire, 60 Hz:||Yes|
- Stock Id:72103
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- Cutout Width:28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:51 1/8"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Exterior Depth:23 7/8"
- Exterior Height:51 3/4"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:2
- Secondary Oven Capacity:4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X