Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
Bosch introduces built-in ovens worth getting excited about. With the greatest capacity on the market and new safety and efficiency-oriented features, they deliver an impressive package that fulfills your expectations for premium home appliances. When they say its ultra-fast preheat prepares the oven to be cooking-ready in under 7 minutes, it really will be. Their ovens effortlessly uphold the Bosch tradition of quality and reliability, since they only use the highest-quality materials and build every unit right here in the U.S.A.Available at AppliancesConnection
° Touch Control on glass with an amber full text display
° Largest cavity with 4.7 cu.ft. overall oven capacity
° Featuring 16 Cooking Modes
•Genuine European Convection
° Exclusive safe and efficient 2 hour self-clean cycle
° Fast Preheat for 6 different cooking modes
° 10 pass recessed broil element
° Concealed Bake Element
° Porcelained self clean rack supports
° 1 Gliding Full-Extension Telescopic Rack and 2 Standard Racks
° 3 Halogen lights
° Dual rated, 120/208 volts
Dimensions & Weight
Overall Width: 29 3/4"
Overall Height: 29 1/16"
Overall Depth: 23 7/8"
Cutout Width: 28 1/2"
Cutout Height: 28 1/4"
Cutout Depth: 24"
Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.): 174
Model Number: HBL8450UC
Type: Single Oven
Color Option: Stainless Steel
Flush-to-Cabinet Design: Yes
Touch Control: Yes
Ergonomic Retractable Dials: No
Ergonomic Dials: No
Amber Colored Full Text Display: Yes
Amber Colored Display: No
Genuine European Convection: Yes
Speed Convection: Yes
Convection Bake, Broil, Roast: Yes
Bake, Broil, Roast: Yes
Pizza, Pie: Yes
Fast Preheat: Yes
Meat Probe: Yes
Self Clean Mode: 2-Hour Cycle
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Panel Lock: Yes
Ball Bearing Telescopic Racks: 1
Standard Racks: 2
Porcelain Self Clean Rack Supports: Yes
Porcelain Broil Pan: Yes
Cavity Lighting: 3 Halogen
Concealed Bake Element: Yes
Recessed 10 Pass Broil Element: Yes
Overall Oven Capacity: 4.7 cu. ft.
Convection Element Wattage: 2,000
Broil Element Wattage: 3,600
Bake Element Wattage: 2,000
Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4 Wire, 60 Hz: Yes
- Stock Id:71658
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:28.25"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X