The original Oval has been heating homes, warming water, and cooking meals for almost a century. Today's models offer the same dependability, comfort, and tremendous versatility. But Heartland has incorporated some important changes to make your life easier than it was for your ancestors.
Holds its own power. Keep your home glowing through ice and snow or power failures. The Oval is capable of heating up to 1,800 square feet, and the Sweetheart up to 1,500 square feet.
Unforgettable flavor. Find out why your grandmother always said that nothing matched a pie baked in the cookstove. The oven is heated from all sides, cooking evenly and to perfection every time. Thaw your frozen food, warm your plates or watch your dough rise in the warming closet.
Lighten your workload. If you think a woodburning cookstove is too labor intensive, think again. Fuel can be top or front loading, and the oven interior is porcelain coated with an ash pan that slides out for easy cleaning. This is the good old days, only better.
- Solid cast iron cooking surface
- Upper warming cabinet
- Top or front fuel loading
- Large firebox for less splitting and stoking
- Ash pan on sliding rack
- 5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot (Model 1903 only)
- Optional coal grate kit
- Optional heat shield for reduced installation clearances - check local building codes for specific installation requirements.
- Oval models 1902/1903 warm up to 1,800 sq. ft. with a 2.4 cu. ft. oven - the largest available on any woodburning cookstove
- Available in White, Ivory, and Black
- One (1) year limited warranty
Black, Ivory and White
5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot
Enameled with nickel trim
47 1/2" x 35" x 62"
2.4 cu. ft.
50,000 BTU/hr heat output - 1,200 to 1,800 sq. ft.
Cooking Surface Dimensions
35 1/4" x 25 3/4"
All components have a 1 year warranty in parts & labor with the exception of firebox parts, gaskets & overfiring. Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface have a 90 days warranty in parts & labor.