Free up some extra space in your kitchen. This over-the-range microwave comes with LG's own QuietPower Ventilation System for quieter operation. If you didn't use it so much, you might not even notice it's there. With an Over the Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. That's why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life. This microwave will help you cook the perfect meal every time and match your design sensibilities. LG's Professional Design features ease of accessibility and a pro-style, assymetrical design.Available at AppliancesConnection
LG Electronics was established in 1958 and has since led the way into the advanced digital era thanks to the technological expertise acquired by manufacturing many home appliances such as radios and TVs. LG Electronics has unveiled many new products, applied new technologies in the form of mobile devices and digital TVs in the 21st century and continues to reinforce its status as a global company. LG has strived to achieve the highest standard of "great design" by perfecting the concept, style, interface and finish of each of our products. LG has acquired a long history of award-winning designs, consistently delivering elegance and performance to our customers' everyday lives.
No Fuss De-frosting
- Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time.
Add Time Controls
- Adds cook time in 30 second or 1 minute intervals.
- Enables you to lock the keypad to prevent the oven from being accidentally started.
- Continually rotates food to ensure even cooking.
Senses Optimal Temperature for Fast Results
- Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance.
QuietPower™ Ventilation System
- With an Over-the-Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. That’s why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life.
|Style:||Over the Range|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit:||No|
|Oven Capacity:||1.8 cu. ft.|
|Cavity Coating (Anti-Bacteria and Deodorizing):||White Coating|
|Sensor Cook Options:||7|
|Auto and Rapid Defrost:||Auto Defrost (Meat; Poultry; Fish)|
|Sensor Reheat:||Dinner Plate; Soup/Sauce; Casserole; Roll/Muffin|
|Kids Meal:||Mac and Cheese; Chicken Nuggets; Hot Dog|
|Cooktop Lighting:||High; Low; Off|
|EZ-On:||Yes (Add 30 Seconds)|
|Turntable Diameter:||14 1/5"|
|Clock/Timer:||Cooking Time Set-Up/Display|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
|Child Lock:||On Start Pad|
|Filtration:||Carbon Coated Charcoal Filter|
|Speed (Step):||3 (Turbo; High; Low)|
|Vented Air Flow (CFM):||400 CFM|
|Control Type:||IntuiTouch Keypad|
|Control Display:||White VFD Scrolling; 2 Line|
|Input Volts/Hertz:||120 V/60 Hz|
|Input Amps/Watts (Microwave):||14A/ 1650W|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year (In-Home Service)|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year(In-Home Service)|
|Limited On Magnetron Warranty:||10 Years(In-Home Service)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||15 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):||21 3/4" x 9 7/8" x 14 5/8"|
|Carton Dimensions:||33 1/2" x 20 3/16" x 19 3/8"|
|Product Weight:||55.1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||63 lbs.|
- Stock Id:289333
- Capacity:1.8 cu. ft.
- Style:Over the Range
- Cooking Watts:1100
- Venting Type:Non Ducted
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Number of Speeds:3
- With Turntable:Yes
- Custom Set:Yes
- Custom Cook:Yes
- EZ-On (Add 30 seconds):Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X