The Alpine collection offers you to assemble a great room ready for relaxing with family and entertaining your friends. Plush pillow arms and back cushioning make this a sophisticated and highly comfortable group. Create your dream group with your choice of a glider recliner, glider recliner with swivel, reclining loveseat, reclining sofa, or sectional sofa group with reclining ends. Available in fabric and leather.
Founded in 1912, Lane Furniture began as a small father-son business and has grown to one of the most well-known and well-respected names in the furniture industry. Today, Lane Furniture produces quality furnishings for every room of the home, using state-of-the-art technology and some of the most advanced furniture manufacturing facilities in the world. Lane Furniture is also one of the largest manufacturers of quality cedar chests and reclining chairs with numerous designs and upholstery choices available. Choose Lane Furniture in living room furniture, entertainment furniture, theater seating and much more! Bring home quality furnishings from a name you know and trust with Lane Furniture and complete your favorite space today.
- Wall Saver Recliner
- Transitional design is both simple and elegant
- Seat cushions
- Wall Saver® design, which moves the chair forward while reclining, saving floor space
- C3 Pocket Coil seat cushions, providing optimum comfort, relaxation, and durability
- Power Recline on Wall Saver® recliners (1353P), available for an additional charge
- Available in fabric and leather
Construction & Warranty
- Frame Construction The wood is kiln-dried, a process which pulls out most of the moisture so the wood won’t warp or twist as it ages. Long-lasting support is provided by steel springs. The pitch and size of each piece is engineered for generous comfort.
- Padding & Ergonomics All Lane cushions are environmentally safe. At the core of each cushion is high-density, high-resiliency foam, which is wrapped with thick layers of polyester fiber to ensure comfort and durability.
- Coil Construction 8-gauge steel springs attached to a sturdy hardwood/plywood frame with special lined clips for noise-free, lifetime easy seating.
- Recliner: 40"W x 41"D x 42"H
- Seat Height: 20"