Commerical Series Refrigerator, Reach-in, Three-Section, 74.3 cu.ft., Self-Contained Refrig System, stainless steel exterior front & sides, standard depth, half height solid hinged doors, with (9) standard shelves, (6) 4" heavy duty casters (2 with brakes), R-134A refrigerant, 3/4 hp.
Hoshizaki Commercial Series Refrigerator. The exterior cabinet front, front panel, and sides, are constructed of high quality stainless steel. The exterior top, back and bottom are made from galvanized steel. Doors are constructed of high grade stainless steel exterior and interior and are standard with locks. Hoshizaki's exclusive "stepped" design protects the recessed gasket while product is being removed from the cabinet. The high efficiency, self contained refrigeration system is top mounted and easily accessible for service. The refrigeration system components are assembled on a high density expanded polypropylene platform that is removable from the main unit.
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece ABS interior liner
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a TXV expansion valve
- Unique “ducted” air distribution system
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8” of R-134a, CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Doors are constructed of stainless steel exterior, an ABS interior liner and are standard with locks
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing doors with stay open feature
- Sturdy 8 gauge stainless steel hinge plate with welded hinge pin
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors (with optional kit)
- Enamel coated evaporator coil
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Stainless steel shelf supports
- (3) Epoxy coated wire shelves per section adjustable 1” on center
- Standard with 4" factory installed casters (two with brakes)
- Stackable (two units high) to conserve warehouse floor space
- Two years parts and labor warranty
- Five year compressor warranty
- 8 ft. cord and plug
- CR1B-HS and CR2B-HS are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Nominal Storage Capacity: 74.3 cft.
- Interior Storage Capacity (CF) (AHAM): 67.9 cft.
- Overall Width x Depth: 83" x 33.6"
- Height(including 4" casters): 79.63"
- Door Opening WxH: 22.8" x 28.1"
- Depth with Door open at 90 deg.: 59.6"
- Adjustable Shelves: 6 (Left) 3 (Right)
- Shelf Dimensions(W x D): 23.9” x 24.6”, 21.25” x 26”
- Crated Shipping Weight: 880 Lbs.
- Crated Height x Width x Depth: 83” x 90.5” x 39.5”
- Amperage: 12.0
- Energy Consumption (kwh/day): 5.80
- Heat Rejection (BTU/Hr.) @ NSF: 866 (Left) 450 (Right)
- Approx. Nominal Compres. BTU/HR(HP): 2373(.25+HP) 1625(.2HP)
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- HACR Breaker: 20.0
- Electrical Connection (NEMA): -5-20P
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126
- Ambient Temp.: Range 45deg. - 100deg. F.
- Control Setpoint Range: 34deg.-52deg
- Refrigerant: R-134a
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.