Offers performance in step with the way you want to cook. This Maytag brand electric built-in wall oven is 24" wide, creating a perfect fit for many remodeling or replacement needs. Features user-friendly controls that are easy to read and operate, with simple icons, large-view graphics and convenient touch-pad selections. An electronic clock and timer are also included.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Convenience of second oven - cook two items at two temperatures at the same time
- Advanced Cooking System™ - for uniform baking and browning
- Dual-Bake control/broil elements - cycle on and off for even heat distribution
- Two oven lights
- 24 in. self-cleaning upper oven
- 24 in. standard-cleaning lower oven
- Delay-start cook control - for the convenience of baking when you're not at home
- Electronic clock, timer and oven controls - are easy to read and use
- Durable porcelain finish on oven cavity
- Three heavy-duty oven racks - for multi-rack baking
- Backed by Dependable Performance Warranty
- Glass-front oven doors with windows
- Quiet door hinges
- Towel-bar oven door handles
|Cutout Dimensions - Bottom Clearance:||17" min.|
|Cutout Width:||22" min.|
|Cutout Dimensions - Clearance from Wall:||2.062"|
|Cutout Dimensions - Overhead Clearance:||1.5"|
|Wall Width:||24" min.|
|Wall Depth:||24" min.|
|Oven Interior Height (Upper/Lower):||14"/12"|
|Oven Interior Width:||18"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||195 lbs.|
|Total Connected Load - kW @ 240V/208V:||6.5/4.9|
|Upper:||2.6 cu. ft.|
|Lower:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Dual-Control Bake-and-Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Standard Oven Window:||Yes|
|Standard Broiler Compartment:||Yes|
|Porcelain-Enamel Broiler Pan:||No|
|Oven Rack Positions - Upper/Lower:||4/3|
|Oven Racks - Upper/Lower:||2/1|
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Delay-Start Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes w/ Timer|
|Wattage @ 240V|
|Glass-Front Oven Door:||Yes|
|Quiet Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Towel-Bar Door Handle:||Yes|
- Stock Id:26107
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:24"
- Control Type:Digital
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Height:46 5/16"
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:22"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:45.375"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Exterior Depth:27.25"
- Exterior Height:46.312"
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:1
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Use and Care Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Owners Manual
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Installation Guide
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Warranty Information
- Maytag CWE5800ACB - Use & Care Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X