Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it's often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr Gustav Daln, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Daln set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It's unlikely Daln could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has.
Over the last 80 years Aga has built on that iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the Aga family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought them a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to their heritage.
This 36-inch wide refrigerator fuses classic Aga design with state of the art features like electronic touch temperature controls and an Energy Star certification. Thoughtful amenities like the internal water dispenser and smart storage solutions.
- 20 cu. ft. total
- Fresh food capacity 14.4 cu. ft.
- Freezer capacity 5.5 cu. ft.
- Factory-installed ice maker
- Internal filtered water dispenser for fresh chilled water
- Water filter easy to access and change
- Adjustable Spillsaver glass shelves
- Gallon door storage with temperature control
- Temperature controlled pantry drawer with an easy close rolling drawer track system
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep fruits and veggies market fresh
- Adjustable door buckets keep your condiments in clear sight
- Beverage storage rack
- Electronic, easy-to-use touch temperature controls
- ENERGY STAR qualified 476kWh/year
|Fresh Food:||14.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer:||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||20.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Glass Shelves:||4 Adjustable Spillsaver|
|Door Shelves:||5 Adjustable|
|Freezer Baskets:||2 Wire|
|Temperature Controlled Pantry Drawers:||1|
|Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers:||2|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 Volts, 60 Hz, 15 Amps|
|Plumbing Requirements:||1/4" O.D. Copper Tubing|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes - 476 kWh/Year|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||365 Lbs.|
|Depth without Door:||23 1/2"|