The Electrolux EI30EW45 30" Single Electric Wall Oven will satisfy your every need. With an amazing4.2 cu. ft. capacity, you will be able tocook large items or large quatities of other dishes.Featuring3rd Element Convection Oven andSelf-Cleaning. 7 Cooking Modes will also ensure that your cooking is always perfect. Luxury-Glide Rack and IQ-Touch Controls make this unit look stylish. It will always look great in your kitchen!
Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
Coordinate an entire meal - their oven features 4.2 cubic feet of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
Versatile Cooking Option
Self-clean oven with versatile cooking option features 7 cooking modes and 6 cooking options.
Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional and their Luxury-Hold oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- Oven Cavity (Both Ovens): 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Electric Bake Element: 2,200 Watts
- Eight-Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Cobalt Blue Interior: Yes
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock: 3
- Perfect Convect3: Yes with Variable 2-Speed Fans
- Luxury-Design Lighting: Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Luxury-Glide Racks: 1
- Conventional Racks: 2
- Convection Roasting Rack: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts: 8.0/6.0 kW
- Amps @ 240/208 Volts: 33.0/29.0 Amps
- Minimum Circuit Required: 40 Amps
- Armored Electrical Cable: Included
- Undercounter Installable: No
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Slow Cook: Yes
- Dehydrate: Yes
- Bread Proof: Yes
- My Favorites: Yes
- Rapid Preheat: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Convection Convert: Yes
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design: Yes
- Luxury-Hold Oven Doors: Yes
- Extra-Large Glass Windows: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified): Yes
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth To Front Door Corner: 24 1/2"
- Overall Depth with 90 Door Open: 44"
- Overall Height Including 1" Bottom Trim: 50 7/16"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24 1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18 1/32"
- Oven Cavity Height: 16 1/2"
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 395 Lbs.
$200 off Electrolux Wall Ovens Mail-In RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 04/14/2013 - 06/01/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Receive a $200 American Express Reward Card with purchase of qualifying Electrolux wall ovens. When combining purchases from different Electrolux categories listed on the rebate form you can save up to $1225 with mail in rebate.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.