22" Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with 9.3 cu.ft. Total Capacity, 2.3 cu.ft. Freezer Capacity, Glass Shelves, Crisper Drawer, Field Reversible Doors, Energy Star Certified in
The Liebherr's 22" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator offers 9.3 cu. ft. capacity and an Ice Maker for ready made ice in storage compartment, while the SuperCool and SuperFrost features rapidly cools down storage to keep in and retain maximum nutritional value, flavor and texture. The VarioSpace and Removable Shelves, you can refrigerate foods of varying sizes to fit your need. With the Door Alarm and Temperature Alarm, you are ensured to be warned of any issues that may endanger the conditions of your storage, such as open door or high temperatures.Available at AppliancesConnection
For a custom kitchen, consider the Fully integrated option to completely flush and hide behind cabinetry door. The refrigerator doors open in unison with the cabinets.
Liebherr’s IceMaker, which is permanently plumbed in, provides you with a ready supply of ice cubes. The drawer will hold all the ice you’ll need and keep your supplies topped up. Liebherr uses a twist tray principle so to prevent ice cubes from sticking together. With the Dual Refrigeration technology, your ice cubes will never take on food odors.
With option to activate BioCool, you can switch to the highest refrigeration power to cool down large quantities of food rapidly in order to maximize the amount of nutritional value kept.
By activating the SuperFrost function, it will rapidly freeze food to their core in order to freeze in and preserve their highest amount of nutritional value, flavor and texture.
The NoFrost system defrosts the appliance automatically so that you do not need to deal with the hassle of manual defrosting.
in addition to taking out drawers, you can also take out shelves to give you space for large frozen items, with each drawer capable of holding up to 55.12 lbs and each plate holding up to 77.16 lbs.
An acoustic warning to indicate when door is open for longer than 180 seconds and has an option to be turned off. Warning will cease when door is closed.
An acoustic, display and button flashing alarm for catching attention when freezer temperature is not cold enough to preserve and maintain quality freezing.
Energy Star qualified
With the flexibility of changing temperature settings, you can use energy as efficient as you wish, allowing you to save money on your electric bills.
|Distance between door at 115 degrees and cabinet:||9.66"|
|Depth without Handles:||21.22"|
|Cutout Height:||69.75" - 70.391"|
|Total Capacity:||9.3 cu.ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||7 cu.ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||2.3 cu.ft.|
|Field Reversible Doors:||Yes|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Parts and Labor:||2 Years|
|Labor for Sealed System:||5 Years|
|Parts for Sealed System:||12 Years|
- Stock Id:206038
- Type:Built In
- Total Capacity:9.3 cu.ft.
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Water Dispenser:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Ice Maker:No
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Door in Door:No
- Freezer Shelves:None
- Energy Star:Yes
- Style:Bottom Freezer
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Volts:115 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:7 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity:2.3 cu.ft.
- Amps:15 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:21.22"
- Split Shelves:No
- Cutout Width:23.625"
- Cutout Depth:21.66"
- Cutout Height:69.75" - 70.391"
- Exterior Width:22"
- Door Lock:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Parts and Labor:2 Years
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Door Storage:Yes
- Temperature Alarm:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Removable Shelves:Yes
- Labor for Sealed System:5 Years
- Parts for Sealed System:12 Years
- Internal Lighting:LED
- Child-Proof Lock:Yes
- Distance between door at 115 degrees and cabinet:9.66"
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X