|Stock Id: SID202956|
|Series: Pro Grand Steam Series |
|Color: Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Type: Dual Fuel|
|Cooktop: Sealed Burner|
|Exterior Width: 48"|
|Volts: 240/208 Volts|
|Downdraft Ventilation: No|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Oven Wattage: 4000|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light: No|
|Digital Temperature Display: No|
|Temperature Probe: Yes|
|Ignition Type: Electronic|
|LP Conversion: Yes|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Continuous Grates: Yes|
|Modules Required: No|
|Stainless Steel Handle: Yes|
|Viewing Window: Yes|
|Broiler Element Location: Top|
|Burners / Elements: 6|
|Series: Pro Grand Steam|
|Material: Stainless Steel|
|Warranty terms: 1 year parts and labor|
|Star-K Certified: Yes|
|Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Usage (Room): Kitchen|
With extra-large capacity convection ovens and the superior heating abilities of the Star Burner, our ranges are both technologically advanced and visually refined. For the ultimate in design flexibility, they are available in both 24-inch and 27-inch counter depths.
Thermador has been at the forefront of cooking technology for more than eleven decades, fusing innovative performance with classic design to satisfy the most demanding culinary enthusiasts. From introducing the first built-in wall oven over 50 years ago to redefining gas cooktops with patented Star Burner, the innovations have helped to transform the kitchen from a mere workplace into the social and entertaining center of the modern American home.
- The only range in the market with a steam and convection combination oven, plus a full-size convection oven and a warming drawer
- 26 easy cook food programs. Pre-programmed modes automatically set the oven temperature and humidity to ensure perfect cooking results
- Star Burner – most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- QuickClean Base designed for easy surface cleaning
- One XHI 22,000 BTU (NG) burner (front right)
- 18,000 BTU (NG) on every other burner
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100 Degree F (375 BTU) with 4 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Superior griddle and grill results-6 pass, 1630 watt electric griddle/grill
- SoftClose hydraulic hinge. Ultra smooth closing on both ovens and warming drawer. Thermador exclusive feature
- Thermador exclusive all glass smooth surface warming drawer
- Spacious 1.4 cu. ft. warming drawer holds up to ten 11" dinner plates
- 1.4 cu.ft. steam cavity easily accommodates a 14lb. Turkey
- Steam oven features 9 advanced conventional cooking modes
- Steam cavity is non-plumbed, for easy installation into any home
- Steam Clean function helps keep the steam oven spotless
- Electronic oven display interfaces to cook timer, meat probe and preheat status with audible alert
- Third Element Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Powerful, 4000 Watt 8-pass broil elements in large oven
- Full Access telescopic racks, integrated easy-grip handle
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Star-K Kosher certified
- Distinctive three door design showcases Thermador's self-assured bold and elegant design
- Pinhole and panel lighting concepts provide functional and stylish aesthetics
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Hidden bake element makes clean-up one smooth surface
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
Star Burner & QuickClean Base
- Our exclusive, sealed 3-in-1 Star Burner’s unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow feature.
- The coverage area allows for more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner.
- The ExtraLow feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system.
- It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100 Degree.
- Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching.
- Our Star Burner delivers an industry leading 22,000 BTUs of pure cooking power for better searing and faster boiling.
Steam & Convection Oven
- This industry only - Steam & Convection Oven in a range offers 3 distinct cooking variations: Steam only, Convection only or Steam & Convection Cooking.
- Reduce cooking times for frozen foods up to 30% with Thermador's industry-leading Speed Convection system.
- Your creations are cooked evenly, perfectly and in less time than ever before.
- This spacious 1.4-cubic-foot drawer can hold and warm up to 10 dinner plates.
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Gross weight||450 Lbs.|
|Net weight||429 Lbs.|
|Height||35 3/4" - 36 3/4"|
|Depth with Oven Door Open||48 3/4"|
|Included accessories||1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 3 x Telescopic rack, 1 x temperature sensor, 1 x island trim, 1 x Grill Plate, 1 x Broiler pan small, 1 x Broiler pan|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element (W)||5.27|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||5.27|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||5.27|
|Location of 6th heating element||rear first right|
|Power of 6th heating element (W)||5.27|
|Patented Pedestal Star Burners||6|
|XHI Power Burner (NG/LP)||22,000/18,000 BTU (Right-Front)|
|Other Burner Ratings (NG/LP)||18,000/15,000 BTU|
|Continuous Cast Iron Grates||Yes|
|Precision Simmering||100 Degree F (375 BTU)|
|ExtraLow Simmer Burners||4 (2 Far Left and 2 Far Right Pairs)|
|LP Conversion Kit||Included|
|Thermostatically Controlled Griddle||6-Pass, 1,630 Watts|
|Titanium Surface Non-Stick Griddle||Yes|
|Rust-Proof Cast-Aluminum Griddle||Yes|
|Griddle Interchange with Grill Accessory||Yes, Included with Product Registration|
|Broil Elements||8-Pass, 4,000 Watts|
|Third Element Convection||Yes|
|Self-Clean Cycle||2 Hours|
|Electronic Oven Display||Yes|
|Preheat Status||Yes with Audible Alert|
|Panel Lighting||Yes, Illuminates Knob Controls|
|Large Oven Racks||3 Full Access Telescopic Racks with Integrated Easy-Grip Handles|
|Steam Oven Features|
|Capacity||1.4 Cu. Ft. Steam Cavity|
|Steam Clean Function||Yes|
|Easy Cook Programs||27|
|Advanced Conventional Cooking Modes||9|
|Warming Drawer Features|
|Capacity||Holds Up To (10) 11" Dinner Plates|
|All-Glass Smooth Surface||Yes|
|Open Sides For Convenient Accessibility||Yes|
|Gas type||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Plug type||No plug|
Shipping Methods & Details
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Extended Service Plan Center
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
Top questions regarding warranties
| What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
| How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covegrey.
| How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
| Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
| What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
| Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
| May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covegrey product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
| Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
| When does my warranty start?
Depending on the type of coverage you own, an extended warranty begins at the conclusion of the shortest portion of the manufacturerâ€™s warranty. If the manufacturerâ€™s warranty was 90 day labor and 1 year parts, the extended warranty would begin on the 91st day and continue for the duration of the warranty period. All replacement, commercial and accidental plans begin on the date of purchase.
| Why does my plan say "under $1000"?
Some plans carry a dollar value on them. This means that your product's purchase price, excluding tax, delivery and accessories is below the listed price on the contract. It's simply a classification based on the price of purchase of the product under warranty.
| What does an accidental plan cover?
If you have added Accidental Coverage to your plan, this plan shall cover unintentional damages as a result of: impact, liquid damage or unintentional physical damage. Accidental Coverage does not cover intentional damages of any kind to the covered product or losses due to theft. Accidental Coverage does not cover willful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, drops over 6 feet, fire damage or full immersion in water.
Accidental Coverage does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way the manufacturer never intended. Coverage for this plan shall begin 30 days after the date of purchase of the covered product.
| Is my service plan worldwide?
All plans carry a worldwide option at no additional charge. Contact a sales professional for further details.
| Who do I contact with further questions?
Please contact a sales professional at 1-800-299-9470.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Get up to $6097 cash back with Thermador RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2013 - 12/31/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Get up to $6097 cash back, with mail-in rebate, on select Thermador kitchen package.
Thermador 12-inch Titanium Surface Grill for your new range
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
• Buy a 30" or 36" or 48" Professional Range OR Any Cooktop or Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven AND Get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher
Option Two: Power Up with Steam
• Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR Any Cooktop, Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven and Steam/Convection Oven AND Get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher
ADD Any 30" or 36" Bottom Freezer. OR Any 42" or 48" Side by Side or Any (2) Freedom Columns AND Get Any Ventilation System FREE
After qualifying for the dishwasher rebate you may qualify for the bonus ventilation rebate. Total rebate from this promotion cannot exceed $6,097. All purchases must be on the same dealer sales invoice. Rebate form must be postmarked by December 31, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
(Valid: 01/29/2013 - 12/31/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
As a special gift to you, Thermador would like to offer you their Thermador 12-inch Titanium Surface Grill for your new range.
This special accessory (retail value of $329) can be interchanged with your current griddle – giving you yet
another cooking option.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.