Over 125 years of experience making cooking equipment, and as the leading manufacturer of high-performance commercial-style ranges for the home, it is no surprise that BlueStar makes the the finest residential ranges available. The unparalleled accuracy of gas surface cooking and the versatility found in the baking and roasting qualities of their convection oven make this an unsurpassed addition to every cook's favorite room in the house. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality, and beauty thatwill be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come!
Their cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA and ULTRANOVA top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using their gentle 130° F simmer burner, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. It has the largest oven capacity available on a 48" range and will accommodate a commercial-size 18" x 26" baking sheet and an 18" x 13" baking sheet for the smaller oven. Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-feed ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1,850° F of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! Their full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty vented oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- Extra large oven capacity.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||5 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|Overall Height:||36 3/4"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.