Sometimes a little more adds up to a lot better. With an extra-large, 3.7 cu. ft. capacity, this washer can fit a bigger load to save you a lot of time. It comes with LG’s own 6Motion Technology, which customizes washing motions for a wash that leaves clothes a bit cleaner, while being a bit gentler. Plus, our revolutionary Direct Drive Motor makes it so reliable, we back it up with a 10-year warranty. As they say, it’s a small step for a washer, but a giant leap for your laundry room.
All the right moves
Get your clothes cleaner and give them a longer life with revolutionary 6Motion™ technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide outstanding cleaning while being gentle on fabrics.
Count on it
When you buy a washer, you don't want to worry that it won't last. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
A quicker clean
It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash™ Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
Smart. Very smart.
It’s a big washer, but that doesn’t mean you have to do a big load every time. Our SenseClean™ System automatically sets the water level and wash time for each load based on the weight.
More free time
Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans Go for it. The extra large capacity (3.7 cu.ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided.
Wash in peace
You shouldn’t know your washer is on from the next room. The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
Just set and go
Let us take the guesswork out of doing the laundry. With features like our LED Display indicators and intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls, you’ll find the right setting every time.
Keep it quiet
There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. Thanks to LG's LoDecibel™ quiet operation, chances are you’ll never even notice it.
- ADA Compliant : Yes
- ANSI Certified : No
- Allergen Function : No
- Amperage (amps) : 10 A
- Appliance Suite : No
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 29.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 38.68 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 27 in
- Bleach Dispenser : Yes
- Built-in Water Heater : No
- CSA Listed : No
- Color/Finish : White
- Color/Finish Family : White
- Commercial/Residential : Residential
- Control Type : Electro-Mechanical
- Cotton Cycle : Yes
- Delicates Cycle : Yes
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In) : 51
- ETL Listed : No
- End-Of-Cycle Signal : Yes
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year) : 110
- Energy Efficiency Tier Rating : Tier III
- Energy Star Compliant : Yes
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost ($) : 12
- Extra Rinse Cycle : Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser : Yes
- Handwashable Cycle : Yes
- Heavy Duty Cycle : No
- High Efficiency : Yes
- Hoses Included : Yes
- Item Package Type : Cardboard Container
- Item Weight : 190 lb
- Knits Cycle : Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty : 1 year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Direct Drive Motor, 2 Years control Panel, Lifetime on Stainless Steel Drum
- NSF Listed : No
- Out-of-Balance Detection : Yes
- Permanent Press Cycle : Yes
- Power Cord Included : Yes
- Prewash Cycle : Yes
- Prewash Detergent Dispenser : Yes
- Product Depth (in.) : 29.75
- Product Height (in.) : 38.68
- Product Weight (lb.) : 190
- Product Width (in.) : 27 in
- Reconditioned : No
- Reversible Door : No
- Safety Lock : Yes
- Soak Cycle : No
- Sound Reduction System : Yes
- Stackable : Yes
- Stacking Kit Available : Yes
- Steam Function : No
- UL Listed : 1-UL Listed
- Voltage (volts) : 110V
- Washer Capacity (cu. ft.) : 4.3 cu. ft. IEC / 3.7 cu. ft. DOE
- Washer Tub/Drum Material : Stainless Steel
- Washer Type : Front Load
- Wool Cycle : Yes