The NIT3065UC 30" induction cooktop comes with a total of 4 cooking zones. The overflow detection sounds alarm and shuts off cooktop in case of an overflow. The childlock prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on. If in use, it locks the temperature settings.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 11" heating element with powerful 3600W
- SpeedBoost - This fast-heat mode boils water twice as fast as conventional electric cooktops, saving time and energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-in timers for each element. Doubles as general-purpose kitchen timer.
- Overflow Detection - Sounds alarm and shuts off cooktop in case of an overflow
- ChildLock - Prevents the cooktop from being accidentially switched on. Locks temperature settings if in use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that element is only activated if suitable cookware is in position; no activation when other metal objects are placed on element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off cooktop, if surface temperature exceeds a set value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if cooktop is warm or hot
- PotSense - Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom
|Required cutout size (HxWxD):||4 1/8" x 28 3/4" x 20"|
|Minimum distance from counter front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall:||2"|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD):||1/4+4 1/8" x 31" x 21 1/4"|
|Net weight:||39 lbs.|
|Gross weight:||49 lbs.|
|Total number of cooktop burners:||4|
|Number of induction elements:||4|
|Plug type:||No plug|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW):||2.2 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW):||1.4 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||back right|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW):||2.4 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element:||Cooking zone front right|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW):||1.4 kW|
- Stock Id:174868
- Surface Color:Black
- Exterior Width:30"
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Actual Width:31"
- Actual Depth:22"
- Actual Height:5"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2400
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2200
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1400
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cutout Width:28 3/4"
- Cutout Depth:20"
- Cutout Height:4 1/8"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X