27" Electric Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 5 Temperature Settings, in Silver
This electric dryer features 9 automatic cycles and a GentleBreeze drying system with an IntelliDry sensor to monitor moisture and temperature levels for accurate drying. The QuietSeries 200 sound package ensures quiet operation. The NSF Certified Sanitize cycle in this electric dryer raises temperatures to eliminate 99.9% of certain household bacteria.* The IntelliDry(R) sensor monitors moisture levels to prevent overdrying and shrinking, while the GentleBreeze(TM) drying system quickly and efficiently dries clothes. Plus, with Maytag(R) Commercial Technology (MCT) components, this dryer is built for durability and long-lasting performance. *Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus.Available at AppliancesConnection
NSF Certified Sanitary Dryer Cycle
Found on Performance Series dryers, this sanitizes items like pillows and stuffed animals.
GentleBreeze™ Drying System with IntelliDry® Sensor
Quickly and efficiently dries clothing for more consistent results with a high-performance motor, large rib belt, premium rollers and better air flow.
150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
Maytag® Commercial Technology
Our dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable motor and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
9 Dry Cycles, 14 Custom Options
Designed to dry even the largest loads from the Bravos® washer, this dryer features 9 cycles and 14 options to care for a wide variety of fabrics.
Wrinkle Control Option
Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
Thanks to Maytag® Commercial Technology, this feature reduces vibration and noise in washers to help keep loads balanced while spinning at top speed. In dryers, drum rollers work with drum glides to reduce vibration.
Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
These sintered rollers are made with thick rubber tread and are permanently lubricated with oil and graphite to nearly eliminate squeaks for quieter operation.
Heavy Duty Cycle
Use this cycle to ensure heavy weight items such as towels get thoroughly dry.
Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility. Plus a blower speed of up to 1,950 RPM helps prevent lint from building up.
Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
QuietSeries™ 200 Sound Package
Sound-dampening materials are added to the interior of the washer or dryer to reduce noise for quieter operation and less household disruption.
Touch Up Cycle
Use this cycle to remove wrinkles from items packed away in a suitcase or left in the dryer for too long.
DuraCushion™ Dryer Drum Finish
This white powder coated drum provides a smooth, scratch-resistant surface for less friction and wear on clothes. Clothes gently glide off its surface without snagging or pilling.
Rapid Dry Cycle
Waiting for the dryer is no fun. Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry in a jiffy with the Rapid Dry cycle on all Maxima® dryers.
Provides low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
Extra Delicate Cycle
Provides extra-low heat to gently dry items like lingerie, blouses or washable knit fabrics.
Timed Dry Cycle
Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
Tuned Leveling Legs
Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
Durable Painted Steel Top
Powdercoat-on-steel top is resistant to staining and scratching.
- Sanitary Cycle - Third Party Tested
- DuraCushion(TM) Dryer Drum
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- 9 Dry Cycles, 14 Custom Options
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Damp dry signal
- 150 Minute wrinkle prevent option
- Premium Dryer Drum Rollers
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Reversible Swing Door
- QuietSeries(TM) 200 Sound Package
- 360(degree) Front and Rear Heat Seal
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Interior Light
- Smooth Balance(TM) Suspension System
- Heavy-duty Blower with 64-foot Vent Length
- GentleBreeze(TM) Drying System with IntelliDry(R) Sensor
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
|Warranty Terms - Parts||1 year limited|
|Warranty Terms - Labor||1 year limited|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||7.4|
|Reversible Door Hinge||Yes|
|Lint Filter Light||No|
|Touch Pad Controls||No|
- Stock Id:171765
- Series:Bravos X
- Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:5
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- End of Cycle Signal:On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- ADA compliant:No
- Controls:Electro Mechanical
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- Series:Bravos X
- Number of Temperatures:5
- CEE Rating:Not available
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X