27" Electric Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, in Red
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag® Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor, this 7.4 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer uses 48% less energy when paired with a Maxima® washer. The Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduces the risk of shrinking while the Auto Refresh cycle helps relax wrinkles and uses steam to refresh clothes. Why do we put so much thought into your laundry? So you don't have to.Available at AppliancesConnection
Maytag® Commercial Technology
Our dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable motor and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
These high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing to save money and evenly dry loads without overdrying to help reduce the risk shrinking. Incoming and outgoing air temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three advanced drying sensors.
Exceeding federal energy standards by 30%, these extra-efficient washers and dryers are rated Tier 3 by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (ECC) and help to save even more money on utility bills.
Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
Smooth out wrinkles and remove odors in as little as 15 minutes. Steam is introduced into the dryer drum after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
Direct Y-Connector water hook-up
A solid brass Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results. They also improve the tumbling of smaller loads.
Wrinkle Control Option
Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
Timed Dry Cycle
Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry
You'll hear the end of it. A signal lets you know when the load is complete.
Use with Timed Dry to adjust to your desired drying time.
Tuned Leveling Legs
Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
150 Minute Wrinkle Prevent Option
With the Wrinkle Prevent Option, clothes continue to tumble every five minutes without heat for 150 minutes after the drying cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry clothing.
- Auto refresh Steam Cycle
- Time Adjust
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- 8 Drying Cycles
- Quad baffles
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Commercial-grade glass window
- Reversible Swing Door
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- 360(degree) Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- Direct Y-Connector water hook-up
- Interior Light
- Steam-enhanced dryer cycles
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity||7.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Fuel Type||Electric|
|The Maytag Difference|
|Wrinkle Protection||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|Energy and Resource Savings|
|Moisture Sensor||IntelliDry Sensor|
|Style and Extras|
|Reversible Door||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Drum Light||LED Auto/Selectable|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||8|
|Wrinkle Prevent Option||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
- Stock Id:169429
- Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Venting Type:Vented
- Temperature Settings:5
- Steam Cycle:Yes
- Payment System:No
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Weight:141 lbs
- Energy Star:No
- Total Capacity:7.4 cu. ft.
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Hinge Side:Reversible
- ADA compliant:No
- Reversible Door:Yes
- Location of Controls:Front
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:Yes
- End-of-Cycle Signal:Yes, on/off option
- Damp Dry:No
- Drum Light:Yes, auto/selectable
- Quiet Package:Yes
- Power Source:Electric
- Normal:Yes, Eco
- General Warranty:1 Year Limited
- Drum:Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty:Yes, Eco
- Delicate:Yes, Eco
- Timed Dry:Yes, up to 100 min.
- Ultra Delicate:No
- Power cord included:No
- Permanent Press:No
- Air Dry:Air only temperature
- Custom Cycle:Wrinkle Prevent w/steam, up to 150 min.
- Express Dry:Yes, Small Load
- Large Items:No
- Touch Up:Auto Refresh w/ steam
- Wrinkle Reduction:Wrinkle Control, Eco
- Moisture Sensing:Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Check Lint Screen Light:Yes
- Cycle Status Light:Yes
- Damp Dry Signal:Yes
- Door Window:Yes
- Includes Dry Rack:No
- Space Management:Reversible Door
- CEE Rating:Not available
- Venting Directions:Rear, right, left, bottom
- Venting Options:4-way venting
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X