Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, 3.9 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Prepare multiple courses at once with this range that features a 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven capacity and a 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven capacity. EvenAir convection technology provides even heat distribution for delicious results.Available at AppliancesConnection
- DuraClean(TM) Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Power Preheat in Both Ovens
- Two 9,200 BTU Burners
- Floating Glass-Front Oven Doors
- DuraClean(TM) Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Burner Grates
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Ovens with Adjustable Levels
- Two 5,000 BTU Burners
- One 16,000 BTU Speed Heat(TM) Burner
- EvenAir(TM) Convection Cooking in Lower Oven
- Adjustable Keep Warm(TM) Feature
- Precision Cooking(TM) System in Both Ovens
- High/Low Variable Broil in Both Ovens
- 10-year limited warranty on burners and grates
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- Stainless Steel-Wrapped Backguard (Stainless Models)
- 2.1 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Upper Oven, 3.9 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Lower Oven
|Left Front Burner (BTU):||16,000|
|Right Front Burner (BTU):||9,200|
|Left Rear Burner (BTU):||5,000|
|Right Rear Burner (BTU):||9,200|
|Center Rear Burner (BTU):||5,000|
|Cooking System:||Fan Convection|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.1 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||6.0 cu. ft.|
|Cleaning System:||Auto-Lock Self Clean with Adjustable Cleaning Levels|
|Convection Bake:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Broil:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Upper Oven High/Low Variable Broil:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Grate Material:||Porcelain / Full Cast Iron|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||Yes|
|Racks:||1 Upper / 2 Lower|
|Rack Positions:||2 Upper / 5 Lower|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Gross Weight:||234 lbs.|
- Stock Id:164677
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:16000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:9200
- Interior Width:24.38"
- Interior Depth:20.75"
- Interior Height:20"
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:5000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.1 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Left Front Burner BTUs:16,000
- Right Front Burner BTUs:9,200
- Left Rear Burner BTUs:5,000
- Right Rear Burner BTUs:9,200
- Center Rear Burner BTUs:5,000
- Interior Upper Oven Depth:18.625"
- Interior Upper Oven Height:7.925"
- Interior Upper Oven Width:25"
- Interior Lower Oven Depth:18.12"
- Interior Lower Oven Height:14.68"
- Interior Lower Oven Width:25"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Use and Care Guide (1982.50 KB)
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Dimension Guide (974.91 KB)
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Warranty Information
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MGT8775XB - Use & Care Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X