Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
The Maytag MET8885X 6.7 Cu. Ft. capacity electric double oven range features the power of Even-Air™ true convection and the flexibility of a Triple-Choice™ element. Count on the Triple-Choice™ element for the flexibility to handle a variety of cooking needs, from your smallest saucepan to your biggest stockpot, simply select from a 6", 9" or 12" element. Plus, cook in style with the finished look of die-cast metal knobs and a die-cast handle. You'll cook meals on your schedule with Power Preheat, which allows either oven to preheat up to 40% faster1.Available at AppliancesConnection
- DuraClean(TM) Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Power Preheat in Both Ovens
- Floating Glass-Front Oven Doors
- EvenAir(TM) True Convection with Third Element in Lower Oven
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Ovens with Adjustable Levels
- Precision Cooking(TM) System in Both Ovens
- Adjustable Keep Warm(TM) Feature
- High/Low Variable Broil in Both Ovens
- Hidden Bake Element
- 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) Element
- 10-year limited warranty on burners and grates
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- 12”/9”/6” Triple-Choice(TM) Element
- Stainless Steel-Wrapped Backguard (Stainless Models)
- 2.5 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Upper Oven, 4.2 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Lower Oven
|Right Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||1200w|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Wattage:||100"|
|Cooking System:||True Convection|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||6.7 cu. ft.|
|Convection Bake:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Broil:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Convection Roast:||Yes (lower oven only)|
|Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3600|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||Yes|
- Stock Id:164659
- Burners / Elements:5
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Right Front Element Watts:3200
- Left Rear Element Watts:1200
- Right Rear Element Watts:700
- Center Rear Element Watts:100
- Interior Lower Depth:18.12"
- Interior Lower Height:16"
- Interior Lower Width:25"
- Interior Upper Depth:18.625"
- Interior Upper Height:9.25"
- Interior Upper Width:25"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MET8885XB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MET8885XB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MET8885XB - Use and Care Guide (1481.31 KB)
- Maytag MET8885XB - Dimension Guide (254.63 KB)
- Maytag MET8885XB - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MET8885XB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MET8885XB - Warranty Information
- Maytag MET8885XB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MET8885XB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MET8885XB - Warranty
- Maytag MET8885XB - Instruction Sheet
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X