Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Smoothtop, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Prepare multiple dishes at once with this range that features a 2.5 cu. ft. capacity upper oven and a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity lower oven. Five burners provide 100-3200 watts of power to meet various cooking requirements.Available at AppliancesConnection
- DuraClean(TM) Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Power Preheat in Both Ovens
- 9"/6"Dual Choice(TM) Element
- Floating Glass-Front Oven Doors
- Self-Cleaning Upper and Lower Ovens with Adjustable Levels
- Precision Cooking(TM) System in Both Ovens
- Adjustable Keep Warm(TM) Feature
- High/Low Variable Broil in Both Ovens
- 3,200-watt Speed Heat(TM) Element
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- Stainless Steel-Wrapped Backguard (Stainless Models)
- 2.5 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Upper Oven, 4.2 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Lower Oven
- 10-year limited warranty on elements and glass cooktop
|Left Front Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||1200w|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Rear Element Wattage:||100"|
|Upper Oven Capacity:||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity:||6.7 cu. ft.|
|Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Broiler Element Wattage @240v:||3600|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||Yes|
- Stock Id:164634
- Burners / Elements:5
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Upper Oven Interior Width:25"
- Upper Oven Interior Depth:18.625"
- Upper Oven Interior Height:9.25"
- Lower Oven Interior Width:25"
- Lower Oven Interior Depth:18.12"
- Lower Oven Interior Height:16"
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Centr Rear Element Watts (Griddle):100
- Right Front Element Watts:3200
- Left Rear Element Watts:1200
- Right Rear Element Watts:700
- Left Front Element Watts:3000/1400
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MET8665XB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MET8665XB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MET8665XB - Use and Care Guide (1481.31 KB)
- Maytag MET8665XB - Dimension Guide (254.63 KB)
- Maytag MET8665XB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MET8665XB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MET8665XB - Warranty Information
- Maytag MET8665XB - Use & Care Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X