A true master does not simply hand over his or her talents to the next generation. While the mechanics of the process can be documented, what is in the heart is only learned working side-by-side. This is the promise their masters build into every Best by Broan range hood.
Professional Style Hoods You can tell when a product is meant for work. But that doesn't mean it has to be hard on the eye, at least not when you're talking about Best professional style range hoods. Indoors or outside, one look suggests these hoods can handle just about anything - from high heat and exhaust needs to the demands of an experienced cook.
K260A There's a timeless simplicity to some things, where going home means things never change. Perhaps it's why this design will inspire so many memories.
- This professional-style range hood is available in brushed stainless steel
- Deep hood enclosure ensures excellent capture of smoke and odors
- Powerful, quiet internal and external blowers, HVI certified performance
- Flexible design allows blowers to exhaust through the top or back of the hood - ducted application only
- Dishwasher-safe, stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters
- Halogen lamps deliver brilliant work surface lighting
- Concealed variable-speed slide control
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Optional decorative soffit flue
- Two halogen lamps in 30-in., 35 7/16-in., 36-in. models; four lamps in all others
- Optional stainless baffle filters complete the professional look
|Width (in.):||30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60|
|Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):|
|The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".|
|A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.|
|(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)|
|8 foot Ceiling (in.):||30|
|9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):||N/A|
|10 foot Celing (in.):||N/A|
|Finishes:||430 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Lighting:||(2) Halogen - GU10|
|Controls:||Variable Speed Slide Control|
|Filter:||Stainless Steel Mesh|
|Optional Filters:||BFK Baffle Kit|
|Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):||FK260SS|
|Blower:||Internal, Exterior, In-Line|
|Performance (CFM):||P6 - 600; P12 - 1,200; EB6 - 600; EB9 - 900; EB12 - 1200; EB15 - 1500; ILB3 - 280; ILB6 - 600; ILB9 - 800; ILB11 - 1100|
|Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:||6.0 max.|
|Duct Size (in.):||P6 - 7-in. Round; P12 - 4 1/2 x 18 (10-in. Round); EB6 - 10-in. Round; EB9 - 10-in. Round; EB12 - 10-in. Round; EB15 - 10-in. Round; ILB3 - 8-in. or 10-in./8-in. Round; ILB6 - 10-in. Round/10-in. Round; ILB9 - 10-in. Round/10-in. Round; ILB11 - 10-in. Round/10-in. Round|
|Duct Direction:||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:||N/A|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:||N/A|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.