This Frigidaire FFET3025L 30" Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.2 cu. ft. Upper/Lower Oven Capacity features an Attractive Exterior and a Self-Cleaning Oven that cleans themselves — so you don’t have to. This 30" double electric wall oven features two large capacity ovens that give you room to cook even more food at once. Let's not forget about the Ready-Select controls that allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button.Available at AppliancesConnection
Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Two large capacity ovens give you room to cook even more at once.
For a heavy-duty clean with 25% more cleaning power.
For a quick, light oven cleaning.
•Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
|Quick Preheat||Yes (Upper)|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Upper Oven Bake Element (Watts)||6 pass 2750w|
|Upper Oven Broil Element (Watts)||6-pass 3,400 Watts|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||4.2|
|Upper Oven Light||1|
|Upper Oven Window||Extra Large Visualite™|
|Lower Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Lower Oven Bake Element (Watts)||6 pass 2750w|
|Lower Oven Broil Element (Watts)||6 pass 3400w|
|Lower Oven Convection Type||1|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||4.2|
|Lower Oven Light||1|
|Lower Oven Rack Configuration||2 Handle|
|Lower Oven Window||Extra Large Visualite™|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||44-1/2"|
|Cut-Out Height||48-7/8" - 49-7/8"|
|Cut-Out Width||28-1/2" - 29"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Amps||28 / 25|
|Power Connect Location||Rear Bottom Left|
|Connected Load (Kw Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||6.9 / 5.2|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||285 lbs|
|Product Weight||260 lbs|
- Stock Id:150960
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Delay Bake:No
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Total Capacity:8.4 cu. ft.
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Cutout Width:29"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:49.875"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Exterior Depth:24.5"
- Exterior Height:50.4375"
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:2
- Secondary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:5500
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Wiring Diagram
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FFET3025LS - Product Specifications Sheet English
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X