The Frigidaire 27 in. Electric Double Wall Oven features two large 3.5 cu. ft. ovens so you have more room to cook multiple items at once and at two different temperatures. The Ready-Select Control panel makes it easy to set cooking temperatures or choose one-touch cooking options for baking and cooking at the touch of a button. Options include a keep warm setting, delayed baking, and timed cooking options, so you can cook on your schedule.Available at AppliancesConnection
At Frigidaire®, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we’re committed to designing high-performing, time-saving, easy-to-use appliances that help you get the job done right. So you’re freed up to enjoy the things you love.
- Ready-Select™ Controls
- Power Clean
- Quick Clean
- Oven Rack Handles
- Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
- Delay Clean
|Quick Preheat||Yes (Upper)|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake|
|Self-Clean||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Upper Oven Bake Element (Watts)||4 pass 2300w|
|Upper Oven Broil Element (Watts)||6-pass 3,400 Watts|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||3.5|
|Upper Oven Light||1|
|Upper Oven Rack Configuration||2 Handle|
|Upper Oven Window||Large Visualite™|
|Lower Oven Cleaning System||Self-Clean|
|Lower Oven Bake Element (Watts)||4 pass 2300w|
|Lower Oven Broil Element (Watts)||6 pass 3400w|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||3.5|
|Lower Oven Light||1|
|Lower Oven Rack Configuration||2 Handle|
|Lower Oven Window||Large Visualite™|
|Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open)||44-1/2"|
|Cut-Out Height||48-7/8" - 49-7/8"|
|Cut-Out Width||24-7/8 - 25-1/4|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Amps||28 / 25|
|Power Connect Location||Rear Bottom Left|
|Connected Load (Kw Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts||6.8 / 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (approx.)||275 lbs|
|Product Weight||250 lbs|
- Stock Id:148133
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Delay Bake:No
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Total Capacity:7 cu. ft.
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:25.25"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:49.875"
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Exterior Depth:24.5"
- Exterior Height:50.4375"
- Upper Racks:2
- Lower Racks:2
- Secondary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Wiring Diagram All Languages
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Complete Owner's Guide Espa?ol
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Wiring Diagram
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Complete Owner's Guide English
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Installation Instructions All Languages
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Product Specifications Sheet English
- Frigidaire FFET2725LB - Product Specifications Sheet (English)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X