|Stock Id: SID143291|
|Series: Pro Harmony Series |
|Color: Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Type: Gas|
|Cooktop: Sealed Burner|
|Exterior Width: 30"|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Downdraft Ventilation: No|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.|
|Sabbath Mode: Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display: No|
|Delay Bake: No|
|Interior Oven Light: Yes|
|Temperature Probe: No|
|Ignition Type: Electronic|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Continuous Grates: Yes|
|Modules Required: No|
|Stainless Steel Handle: Yes|
|Viewing Window: Yes|
|Broiler Element Location: Top|
|Removable Door: Yes|
|Oven BTUs: 22000|
|Burners / Elements: 4|
|Interior Width: 25"|
|Interior Depth: 18.88"|
|Interior Height: 16.25"|
|Series: Pro Harmony|
|Warranty terms: 1 year parts and labor|
|Star-K Certified: No|
|Cooktop Control Type: Knobs|
|Oven Control Type: Knobs|
|Usage (Room): Kitchen|
Our new 30-inch Pro Harmony Range gives you four pedestal Star Burners (2 with ExtraLow(R) feature), a 4.4 cubic foot oven and liquid propane operation. Thermador"s fourth generation, patented Star Burner delivers superior power and heat distribution while
A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
The Thermador Professional Series is designed for those whose passion for cooking is rivaled only by their passion for quality and sophistication. This exceptional line of appliances brings state-of-the-art functionality and eye-catching design to every facet of food preparation. A Professional Series kitchen is one that embodies the absolute essence of American luxury - respect for excellence in craftsmanship and a true appreciation for fine living.
The combination of powerful performance and elegant styling makes Thermador's Professional Series ranges the epitome of American luxury in the kitchen. Technologically advanced and visually refined, their Pro Grand 27" depth ranges are available in highly efficient all-gas or in a dual-fuel model, which marries a gas cooking surface with an electric convection oven.
- Every burner 15,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Powerful, 22,000 BTU bake and 19,000 BTU broil burners
- Convection Bake offers precise multi-level baking results
- Bold Professional design
- Truly Flush Mounted, 24" standard cabinet depth
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with Quick Clean Base
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Massive oven capacity of 4.4 cu. ft.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic racks, integrated easy-grip handle
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- Quick Clean Base designed for easy surface cleaning
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Extended Bake Oven Mode ideal for slow cooking or Sabbath use
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- 30" units ship standard with 6" backguard included
- Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges feature a bold, professional design and a compact, 24" depth profile that creates a seamless look within standard cabinetry. These ranges can be installed in a wall or island installation.
- The 30" Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges includes a 6" low backguard.
- An optional 22" high backguard with shelf is also available.
- Either backguard must be attached before sliding the range into the final installed position.
- An island trim is available for covering the backguard mounting flanges for island installations, where there is a minimum of 12" of horizontal clearance behind the island trim.
- Caution: To avoid possible burn or fire hazard, a backguard designed specifically for this range must be installed whenever the range is used.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador All-Gas Pro Harmony Ranges are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas or LP.
- Be sure to order the correct fuel-type and verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the cooktop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.
- Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Depth:||27 5/8"|
|Depth from Rear to Bullnose Front:||27 1/4"|
|Depth excluding Handle:||24 3/4"|
|Depth from Rear to Toekick:||23"|
|Depth with Oven Door Open:||44 7/8"|
|Height to Cooktop:||35 7/8" to 36 3/4"|
|Cutout Height:||35 7/8" to 36 3/4"|
|Overall Oven Interior Width:||25"|
|Overall Oven Interior Depth:||18 7/8"|
|Overall Oven Interior Height:||16 1/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weights:||300 lbs.|
|Total Number of Cooktop Burners:||4|
|Overall Oven Capacity (AHAM):||4.4 cu. ft.|
|Gas Cooktop Burners:||4 @ 15,000 BTU|
|12" Center Electric Griddle:||N/A|
|Oven Bake/Broil:||22,000/19,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||101,000 BTU|
|LP Convertible:||Order Factory LP Model|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||72", 3-wire|
|6" Low Backguard:||Included|
|9" Low Backguard:||N/A|
|22" High Backguard with Shelf:||PA30GHSH|
|Griddle Fits Over Two Burners:||PAGRIDDLE|
|12" Griddle/Grill Cover:||N/A|
|12" Grill with Drip-Tray:||N/A|
|Black Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLK|
|Blue Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLU|
|18" Telescopic Rack:||N/A|
|30" Telescopic Rack:||PA30GTRH|
|36" Telescopic Rack:||N/A|
|12" Maple Chopping Block:||PC12CHPBLK|
|24" Maple Chopping Block:||PC24CHPBLK|
|LP Conversion Kit:||N/A|
Shipping Methods & Details
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Get up to $6097 cash back with Thermador RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2013 - 12/31/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Get up to $6097 cash back, with mail-in rebate, on select Thermador kitchen package.
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
• Buy a 30" or 36" or 48" Professional Range OR Any Cooktop or Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven AND Get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher
Option Two: Power Up with Steam
• Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR Any Cooktop, Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven and Steam/Convection Oven AND Get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher
ADD Any 30" or 36" Bottom Freezer. OR Any 42" or 48" Side by Side or Any (2) Freedom Columns AND Get Any Ventilation System FREE
After qualifying for the dishwasher rebate you may qualify for the bonus ventilation rebate. Total rebate from this promotion cannot exceed $6,097. All purchases must be on the same dealer sales invoice. Rebate form must be postmarked by December 31, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.