This combination wall oven provides 4.1 cu. ft. oven capacity and 1.4 cu. ft. microwave capacity. Closed-door broiling in the oven allows you to safely cook without overheating the kitchen. The Precision Cooking system ensures consistent cooking with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil. The 900-watt microwave features a stainless steel interior that provides a premium look and reduces the appearance of stains.Available at AppliancesConnection
Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
Precision Cooking™ system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
Closed Door Broiling
Delay Bake Setting
Extra-Large Oven Window
4.1 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
1.4 cu. ft. Microwave Capacity
Stainless Steel Interior Microwave
Control Lockout Options
Auto Cook and Auto Reheat
Variable Power Levels
|Total Oven Capacity||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Cooking System||Standard Thermal|
|Cleaning System||Self Clean|
|Oven Controls||Membrane Switch|
|Oven Cavity Finish||Gray|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity||2|
|Lower Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V||2000|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V||3000|
- Stock Id:143088
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Height:42 3/8"
- Total Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28 5/16"
- Cutout Depth:23"
- Cutout Height:41"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:26"
- Exterior Height:42 3/8"
- Star-K Certified:No
- Convection Oven:No
- With Turn Table:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Installation Instructions (402.30 KB)
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Warranty (84.96 KB)
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Use and Care Guide (725.44 KB)
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Owners Manual
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Warranty Information
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Installation Guide
- Maytag MMW7530WDS - Energy Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X