|Stock Id: SID142852|
|Series: Professional Series |
|Color: Stainless Steel|
|Style: Sealed Burner|
|Fuel Type: Gas|
|Width: 47 15/16"|
|Height: 8 1/16"|
|Exterior Width: 48"|
|Control Type: Knobs|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Ignition Type: Electronic|
|LP Conversion: Optional|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Actual Width: 47 15/16"|
|Actual Depth: 25 13/16"|
|Actual Height: 8 1/16"|
|Cutout Width: 46 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth: 22 13/16"|
|Cutout Height: 7 11/16"|
|Continuous Grates: Yes|
|Set 1 QTY: 6|
|Set 1 Output: 18000|
|Downdraft Venting: No|
|Modules Required: No|
|Surface Color: Black|
|Warranty terms: 2 Year|
|Trim Color: Stainless Steel|
|Usage (Room): Kitchen|
|Warranty Conditions: Parts and labor|
Money Saving Packages
Professional Series HPWB48FS 48" Canopy Pro Style Wall Hood With 1200 CFM Blower, Internal Blower, Halogen Lighting, 3 Fan Speeds, Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters, In Stainless Steel
- Professional Series HPWB48FS 48" Canopy Pro Style Wall Hood With 1200 CFM Blower, Internal Blower, Halogen Lighting, 3 Fan Speeds, Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters, In Stainless Steel
Their full line of appliances has been newly designed to ignite your inspiration: their dual-fuel and all-gas ranges and their advanced cooking surface burner systems have been engineered with new features for exceptional performance; wall ovens with advanced third element convection and exclusive combination models; powerful, efficient ventilation; their new 9-program dishwasher technology with PowerBoost; and the quietest refrigerators on the market. Whether you're a dedicated chef or simply a connoisseur of the art of cooking, you'll find owning a Thermador Professional Series kitchen is the ultimate expression of personal style, good taste and an appreciation for the complete culinary experience.
A Thermador Professional Series kitchen is the epitome of American luxury. With over seven decades of ingenuity in designing state-of-the-art appliances, they've combined leading cooking technologies with bold visual statements to bring the professional cooking experience into your home. Their full line of appliances has been newly designed to ignite your inspiration: their dual-fuel and all-gas ranges and their advanced cooking surface burner systems have been engineered with new features for exceptional performance; wall ovens with advanced third element convection and exclusive combination models; powerful, efficient ventilation; their new 9-program dishwasher technology with PowerBoost; and the quietest refrigerators on the market. Whether you're a dedicated chef or simply a connoisseur of the art of cooking, you'll find owning a Thermador Professional Series kitchen is the ultimate expression of personal style, good taste and an appreciation for the complete culinary experience. Thermador. Empowering the kitchen enthusiast for more than 70 years.
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Superior griddle results, 6-pass 1,630 watt electric griddle
- Grill accessory is thermostatically controlled for even heating
- Bold Professional design
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base™ feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base™ feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle
- Removable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-up
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Island trim shipped standard with rangetop
- To ensure professional results, the cabinet and counter top openings should be prepared by a qualified cabinet worker.
- The rangetop can be installed in various positions with the front either flush or projecting, depending on the counter top's depth.
- The rangetop is designed to hang from the counter top by it's side flanges.
- The counter top however, must be strong enough to support the rangetop.
- It may be necessary to add a supporting cleat along each side or a 2 x 4 corner brace.
- Another alternative would be to construct a deck to set the rangetop on.
Above a Warming Drawer
- Thermador Professional Rangetops may be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- A minimum of 2 3/4" clearance is required between the bottom of the rangetop and the top of the warming drawer.
- A backguard must be installed when there is less than a 12" horizontal clearance between combustible materials and the back edge of the rangetop.
- The Thermador Low Backguard must be ordered separately and installed at the rear of the rangetop.
- For island installations and other installations with more than 12" clearance, the provided stainless steel island trim will cover the backguard mounting flanges.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Professional Rangetops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order PALPKITHC.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Professional Rangetops.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the rangetop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Professional Rangetops.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Width:||47 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||25 13/16"|
|Overall Height:||8 1/16"|
|Required Cutout Width:||46 1/4"|
|Required Cutout Depth:||22 13/16"|
|Required Cutout Height:||7 11/16"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||12"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||188 lbs.|
|Total Number of Rangetop Burners:||6|
|Gas Cooktop Burners:||6 @ 18,000 BTU|
|Center Electric Griddle:||6-Pass @ 1,630 W|
|Total Natural Gas Connection Rating:||108,000 BTU|
|LP Convertible:||Order Kit PALPKITHC|
|Total LP Gas Connection Rating:||90,000 BTU|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||96", 3-wire|
|Natural Gas Inlet Connection:||1/2" NPT (min. 3/4" dia. flex line)|
|Natural Gas Supply Pressure:||6" min. to 14" max. water column (14.9 Mb to 34.9 Mb)|
|Natural Gas Manifold Pressure:||5" water column (12.5 Mb)|
|Liquid Propane Inlet Connection:||1/2" NPT (min. 3/4" dia. flex line)|
|Liquid Propane Supply Pressure:||11" min. to 14" max. water column (27.4 Mb to 34.9 Mb)|
|Liquid Propane Manifold Pressure:||10" water column (24.9 Mb)|
|12" Low Backguard:||PA48GLBC|
|Griddle Fits over Two Burners:||PAGRIDDLE|
|12" Grill with Drip Tray:||PA12GRILHC|
|12" Griddle Cover:||PA12GCVRHC|
|12" Maple Chopping Block:||PA12CHPBLK|
|24" Maple Chopping Block:||PC24CHPBLK|
|Black Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLK|
|Blue Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLU|
|LP Conversion Kit:||PALPHITHC|
Shipping Methods & Details
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Get up to $6097 cash back with Thermador RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/01/2013 - 12/31/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Get up to $6097 cash back, with mail-in rebate, on select Thermador kitchen package.
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
• Buy a 30" or 36" or 48" Professional Range OR Any Cooktop or Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven AND Get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher
Option Two: Power Up with Steam
• Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR Any Cooktop, Rangetop and Any Double or Triple Combination Oven and Steam/Convection Oven AND Get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher
ADD Any 30" or 36" Bottom Freezer. OR Any 42" or 48" Side by Side or Any (2) Freedom Columns AND Get Any Ventilation System FREE
After qualifying for the dishwasher rebate you may qualify for the bonus ventilation rebate. Total rebate from this promotion cannot exceed $6,097. All purchases must be on the same dealer sales invoice. Rebate form must be postmarked by December 31, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.