This gas cooktop features 4 burners that range from 5,000-15,000 BTUs so you can find the perfect temperature to cook your favorite dishes. The continuous cast-iron grates allow for easy movement of heavy pots and pans for safety.Available at AppliancesConnection
This four-burner cooktop features a Power Center with two Power Cook burners, one 15,000 BTU and one 12,500 BTU, providing high-heat options for quicker more consistent cooking than a standard gas cooktop. THe 5,000 BTU simmer burner can be adjusted for use as a full-power burner or to simply keep foods warm. DuraClean continuous cast-iron burner grates allow you to smoothly slide pots and pans around for less spills and easier transition. The DuraClean tempered-glass surface is smooth for easy cleaning.
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Power Center with Two Power Cook Burners -15,000 BTU and 12,500 BTU Burners
- Flex-Choice™ Simmer Burner
- Continuous Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Frameless Design
- Sealed Surface Burners
- Dishwasher Safe Control Knobs
- DuraClean™ Die-Cast Burner Caps
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Ignition Type||Pilotless Electronic Ignition|
|Left Front Burner BTU's||15000|
|Left Rear Burner BTU's||5000|
|Right Front Burner BTU's||12500|
|Right Rear Burner BTU's||9200|
|Grate||DuraCleanTM Cast Iron Burner Grates|
|Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Conversion||Yes - Kit Included|
|Product Height||3 13/16 Inches|
|Product Width||30 Inches|
|Product Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
- Stock Id:139344
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Cutout Width:28 1/2"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Height:3 13/16"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Actual Width:30"
- Actual Depth:21 1/2"
- Actual Height:3 13/16"
- Cutout Depth:19 15/16"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:15000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12500
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:9200
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Use and Care Guide (1222.47 KB)
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Warranty Information
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MGC7630WB - Use & Care Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X