This highly efficient, extra tall dishwasher from Fagor evaluates the needs for each individual load of dishes and adapts its washing methods accordingly. Using AIS (Advanced Intelligence System) technology, it determines how much water, energy and time will be needed based on the number of dishes and size of the load. During the wash cycle, the unit's ECO-Sensor monitors the level of dirt in the water, only filling the tub with fresh water when necessary.
This model comes standard with dual zone washing capabilities, allowing you to use the upper rack, the lower rack, or both at the same time depending on the kind and amount of dishes in the load. Inside, this dishwasher is equipped with flexi-tines that lock into 4 different positions as well as a height adjustable upper rack. These features along with this machine's extra tall design help to accommodate dishes varying in size and shape, even those that don't fit in standard dishwashers. The digital control panel features 10 preset washing cycles, a programmable time delay option up to 9 hours, and a digital display of the selected program. This appliance has earned an Energy Star rating, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy.
Fagor Tall Tub Dishwaser's interior provides more room for items that are typically too large to fit into a standard dishwasher tub.
The perfect drying system of the Fagor Tall Tub Dishwasher absorbs the steam/humidity generated internally and collects it in a side compartment to be drained to the main line afterwards. As a result, there is no steam expelled when opening the door at the end of the cycle. This prevents damage to the kitchen cabinetry. Gleaming dry dishes!
Fagor Dishwashers are so quiet that you won't even notice when they're working. An insulated interior, a solid inner tub with no seams, and an alternate washing model are just a few features that make them incredibly quiet!
Dual Zone & Alternating Wash
Fagor Dishwashers adapt to your needs so you can use them more efficiently. Depending on the type and amount of dishes you have, you may choose to use only the upper rack, the lower rack, or both at the same time! A more flexible wash to meet your particular needs! Plus, it optimizes water and energy consumption, since the sprinklers work alternatively; it allows for a more efficient wash with less noise.
Monitors water quality and adjusts consumption accordingly. The ECO sensor measures the level of soil in the wash water and fills the tub with fresh water only when necessary. AIS dishwashers help to reduce water consumption up to 25%, the energy used to heat the water, and the cycle time! This makes your dishes perfectly clean for less money in less time!
- New Tall Tub accommodates to your larger dishes
- ECO sensor: monitors water quality and adjusts consumption accordingly
- Ultra silent: 45 dB(A)
- Alternating wash
- Perfect drying
- Third sprinkler
- 12 Place Settings
- 10 washing cycles: pre-wash, normal, intense, glassware, delicate, super intensive, economy, quick (33 minutes), automatic and dish warming
- Height adjustable top rack easily accommodates larger items
- Bottom rack with fold-down supports
- Digital display indicates program selected
- Programmable time delay up to 9 hours
- End-of-cycle signal
- Dual zone option allows for single rack washing
- Aqua-stop safety: internal & external sensors that cut the water supply if a leak is detected
- Water softener
- Sanitizing process leaves dishes bacteria free. Included in 2 cycles: automatic and super intensive
- Width: 23 9/16"
- Depth: 23 5/8"
- Height: 23 5/8"
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 13A
- Total Power: 1300W
- Consumption/Cycle Water: 3.96 Gallons