30" Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, 5.0 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
With powerful PowerSlim® burners, the Bosch freestanding gas rangedelivers up to 16,000 BTUs for fast boiling and excellent searing. A 500-BTU simmer burner easily heats delicate sauces without scorching or burning. Optimized burner spacing keeps every pot positioned for maximum convenience. Continuous, pro-style cooking grates let you slide pots easily. The self-cleaning oven in the Bosch 30-inch freestanding gas range has 5.0 cubic feet of cooking space to accommodates larger dishes and offers multiple-rack cooking. A wide-view oven window lets you monitor food without opening the door.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- Two Racks and Six Different Rack Positions Ajust for All Cooking Needs.
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners - Provide Excellent Cleanability in Case of Spill Overs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- Convection Saves Time and Energy. A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout the Cavity for Superiour Cooking Results.
- Oval Shaped Bridge Burner - Evenly Heat your Griddle or other Speciality Shaped Cookware.
- Power Burner - Quick Heating with Powerful 16,000 BTU.
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner -Easily Heat Delicate Sauces without Scorching or Burning.
- Five Burner Gas Ranges - Offers the Maximum Burner Performance and Ultimate Cooking Flexibility.
- Large Cavity with 5.0 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
|Cooking method primary cavity||
Half width variable grill
Self cleaning pyrolitic
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Number of Single grates||0|
|Number of Double grates||3|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Included accessories||2 x grid|
|Power cord length (in)||46''|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||5,270 W|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Total BTU load||71,000 BTU|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st burner (BTU)||9,500 BTU|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW)||2.78 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd burner (BTU)||12,000 BTU|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||3.52 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Power of 3rd burner (BTU)||9,500 BTU|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW)||2.78 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element||back right|
|Power of 4th burner (BTU)||5,000 BTU|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW)||1.46 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element||front right|
|Power of 5th burner (BTU)||17,000 BTU|
|Power of 5th heating element (kW)||4.69 kW|
|Approval certificates||CSA, UL|
|Watts (W)||1,800 W|
|Current (A)||15 A|
|Volts (V)||120 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
|Gas type||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative gas type||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25 3/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||50'' x 32'' x 29 1/2''|
|Variable cooker height (in)||3/4''|
|Net weight (lbs)||204 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||225 lbs|
- Stock Id:133304
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:9500
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:17000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:5000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:16000
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
500 BTU Simmer Burner
Can easily heat delicate sauces without scorching or burning.
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X