1.8 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave Oven with 1100 Cooking Watts, Convertible Venting, 300 CFM, in Black
Experience exceptional cooking performance and Maytag brand dependability with this 1.8 cu. ft. capacity over-the-range microwave model. Fits large meals and offers 1,100 watts of cooking power and a stunning stainless steel interior. Features EvenAir Convection cooking for uniform and even results. Also included, a 300 CFM ventiation fan with charcoal filter that helps remove cooktop smoke and odors.Available at AppliancesConnection
EvenAir Convection System
A fan evenly circulates air, providing a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking and faster roasting.
Stainless Steel Microwave (Interior)
This feature is available in select microwaves. In addition to providing a high-end appearance, it helps resist stains from splattering food in microwaves.
A hidden vent makes the over-the-range microwave stylish and easy to clean.
Sensor Cook Options
Cook a wide range of foods by using sensors to monitor and automatically adjust cooking time and cooking power as needed.
Sensors help to evenly reheat food by automatically adjusting cooking time as needed.
Variable Power Levels
Variable levels of power make it possible to find the ideal setting for nearly every type of food, from melting butter to reheating a large casserole.
Variable Speed Exhaust Fan
Adjust the speed of the exhaust fan to remove smoke and odors as you cook, providing fresher air in the kitchen.
Easily accommodates larger-sized items for quick and efficient cooking.
Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- 10-year limited warranty on magnetron
- 1.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1000 Watts of Power
- 300 CFM Airflow with Five Adjustable Fan Speeds
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls
- Auto Defrost
- Kids Meal Option
|Microwave Power:||1100 Watts|
|Capacity:||1.8 cu. ft.|
|Precision Cooking System:||Yes|
|Electronic Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Display with Digital Clock:||Yes|
|Variable Power Levels:||10|
|Interior Cooking Rack:||Yes|
|Halogen Cooktop Light:||No|
|Incandescent Cooktop Light:||Yes|
|Cooktop Light Timer:||Yes|
|Filter Indicator Message:||Yes|
|Delay-Stop Fan Setting:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan:||5 Speed|
|Ductless or Option Outside Venting:||Yes|
|Mesh Grease Filter:||Yes|
|Charcoal Odor Filter:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|Stainless Finish Handle:||Yes|
|Speed Cook Technology:||No|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
- Stock Id:133289
- Capacity:1.8 cu. ft.
- Style:Over the Range
- Cooking Watts:1100
- Venting Type:Convertible
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Auto Defrost:Yes
- Weight:50 Lbs
- Volts:115 Volts
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Number of Speeds:5
- Interior Light:Yes
- Electronic Touch Controls:Yes
- Add 30 Seconds:Yes
- Control Lockout:Yes
- Sensor Reheat:Yes
- Hidden Vent:Yes
- Auto Reheat:Yes
- Sensor Cooking:Yes
- Speed Cook Technology:No
- Dinner Plate:Yes
- Frozen Entree:Yes
- Baked Potato:Yes
- Microwave Power:1100 Watts
- Auto Cook:Yes
- Precision Cooking System:Yes
- Variable Power Levels:10
- Display with Digital Clock:Yes
- Interior Cooking Rack:Yes
- Halogen Cooktop Light:No
- Incandescent Cooktop Light:Yes
- Cooktop Light Timer:Yes
- Filter Indicator Message:Yes
- Delay-Stop Fan Setting:Yes
- Ductless or Option Outside Venting:Yes
- Mesh Grease Filter:Yes
- Charcoal Odor Filter:Yes
- Stainless Finish Handle:Yes
- Kids Meals:Yes
- Sofen Melt:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Installation Instructions
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Use and Care Guide (130.34 KB)
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Dimension Guide (100.18 KB)
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Owners Manual
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Dimension Guide
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Installation Guide
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Use & Care Guide
- Maytag MMV6180WB - Warranty Information
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X