The downdraft exhaust featured on the PGP990 downdraft cooktop has a powerful exhaust system that effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen. It features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean and the sealed cooktop burners eliminates the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup. It includes 2 gas modules on the right bay. The left bay accepts all optional modules (sold separately).Available at AppliancesConnection
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The downdraft exhaust featured on the PGP990 downdraft cooktop has a powerful exhaust system that effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen. It features a flat one-piece ceramic glass surface that is sleek and easy-to-clean and the sealed cooktop burners eliminates the space between the burners and the cooktop to help contain spills and boil over liquids, ensuring easy cleanup. It includes 2 gas modules on the right bay. The left bay accepts all optional modules (sold separately).
- Modular Cooktop Options
- Allows the cooktop to be customized to suit individual cooking styles and tastes
- Modules sold separately
- 2-Burner Gas Module
- Offers a range of temperature settings for cooking versatility
- Downdraft Exhaust
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen
- Sealed Cooktop Burners
- Adhere to cooktop to help contain spills and make cleaning quick and easy
- Continuous Grates
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition
- Provides reliable burner ignition operation, eliminating the need for a standing pilot
- LP Convertible
- Heavy-duty knobs
- Deep Recessed Cooktop
Designed with a recessed surface to help contain spills and make cleaning easy
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 21 3/4"
- Overall Height Including Downdraft Unit: 18 1/2"
- Cutout Width: 29 +-1/16"
- Cutout Depth: 21 +-1/16"
- Minimum Front Countertop Clearance: 1 7/8"
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Cooktop Burners: 2 Sealed
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition: Yes
- Ceramic-Glass Surface: Black
- Burner Grates: 2
- Dishwasher Safe Grates: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs: Yes
- Optional Blower Mount Capabilities: Back or Straight Down
- Downdraft Exhaust CFM: 400
- Variable Speed Fan: 3 Speeds - Hi/Med/Low
- Color Appearance: BB (Black on Black)
- Frameless: Yes
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Burners (000's / BTU's) Natural Gas/LP: (2) 10.0/9.1
- Optional Griddle (000's / BTU's) Natural Gas/LP: (1) 10.0/9.1
- Optional Grill (000's / BTU's) Natural Gas/LP: (1) 10.0/9.1
- LP Conversion Kit: Included
- Gas Grill Module (Sold Separately): JXGG90L (Left Side Only)
- Griddle Module (Sold Separately): JXGL90L
- 2 Burner Gas Module (Right Side Included): JXGB90B (Left Side Sold Separately)
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Labor Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Brand:GE Profile
- Stock Id:131346
- Surface Color:Black
- Cutout Width:29"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Cutout Depth:21"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:4
- Set 1 Output:10000
- Modules Required:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X