20" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 2.62 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel
The Danby DR299BLSGLP 20 in. 4-burners plus an oven offers minimum amount of space while providing an efficient and quick cooking system. Runs on liquid propane and has 2-9,000; 2-6,000 BTU sealed burners. This Danby includes an integrated lip that contains all spills and an electronic ignition.Available at AppliancesConnection
Our ultra-compact gas ranges measure only 20 inches wide but offer 4 burners plus an oven. Taking up a minimum amount of space, this range is the perfect addition to trailers, cottages or accessory apartments. Compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Petroleum fuels.
- Space saving 20"wide gas range
- Also runs on Liquid Propane- great for remote locations
- Stainless steel appearance
- Scratch resistant porcelain surface is easy to clean
- Integrated lip contains spills
- 2-9,000 BTU sealed burners
- 2-6,000 BTU sealed burners
- 2.62 cu.ft. capacity oven with interior light
- Oven window
- Broiler drawer
- Push and turn safety knobs
- Large backsplash with digital clock and timer
- Includes two oven racks
- Product Width 50.8 cm 20"
- Product Depth 64.5 cm 25 6/16"
- Product Height 113.7 cm 44 12/16"
- Shipping Weight 50 Kg 110.2 Lbs.
- By Volume 2.62 cu. ft.
- Stock Id:124711
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.62 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:20"
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Depth:25 6/16"
- Volts:115 volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Bottom
- Removable Door:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X