Hotpoint's 24" HDA21000XXX line of dishwashers are full console machines. Hotpoint combines easy-to-use features with practical design to complement any kitchen. These appliances have been created to affordably meet the needs of busy lives. Discover how easy it can be to rejuvenate your home and add a little extra zest to your kitchen.Available at AppliancesConnection
Home is the one place that truly reflects and expresses who you really are and want to be. At Hotpoint they pride themselves in understanding your needs and develop their products and features around you and your family.
Hotpoint's illustrious history began in the early 1900's. Since then they have made it their aim to listen to you and provide you with intelligent product solutions to ensure you live in comfort and style in your home. Hotpoint is the number one white goods brand in the UK and has been voted the UK's most trusted domestic appliance brand every year for the past eight years in the annual Readers Digest survey.
Their Commitment to the Environment
Hotpoint cares for the environment. Every year they make choices that not only ensure strict compliance with environmental legislation but also aim to develop advanced technological solutions that make their products even more eco-compatible. Features such as A+ in energy efficiency and their Eco Cycles and settings ensure they are helping you to help the environment when using their products.
- 4-Level PowerScrub Wash System
- Powerful wash cleans dishes thoroughly.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Grinds food into small particles that are washed away.
- HotStart Option
- Provides optimal water temperature for dependable performance.
- 64 dBA
- Motor runs quietly to keep kitchen peaceful.
- Water Saver Cycle
- Great for quickly washing loads of everyday dishes or a quick load of glasses.
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Great for heavily soiled dishes and cookware.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds 2011 federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- 5 Cycles / 2 Options
- Allows you to select the combination that best cleans your dishes.
- Up to 12-Place Setting Capacity Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once.
|Economical / Quiet|
|Quiet Package:||64 dBA|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Power / Ratings|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V ; 60Hz ; 6.2A|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||500 Watts|
|Tub Type:||Standard Tub|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|Tub and Door Liner:||PermaTuf|
|Water Filtration System:||2-Stage Self-Cleaning Filtratrion with ExtraFine Filter|
|Dishwasher Options:||Heated Dry On/Off Rocker|
|Rack Features:||Deluxe Silverware Basket|
|Number of Options:||2|
|Control Type:||Turn-To-Start; Dial with Rocker|
|Upper Rack:||Standard; Removable|
|Wash System:||4-Level PowerScrub|
|Wash Arms:||1; Lower; Middle Tower|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Cycle Progress Indicator Dial:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||5|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||90 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||100 Lbs.|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
- Stock Id:190312
- Capacity:12 Place Settings
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Full Console
- Exterior Width:24"
- Cutlery Tray:No
- Tall Tub:No
- Hard Food Disposer:Yes
- Quick Wash:No
- Noise Level:64 dBA
- Energy Star:Yes
- Type:Built In
- Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- ADA compliant:No
- Electronic Display:No
- Child Lock:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:No
- Rinse Aid Dispenser:Yes
- Water Filtration:Yes
- Water Heating:Yes
- China/Crystal Setting:No
- Sensor Clean:No
- Heavy Duty Wash:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Adjustable Upper Rack:No
- Number of Spray Arms:1
- Delay Start:No
- Dry Type:Both
- High Temperature Wash:No
- Star-K Certified:No
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X